Chalet du Ski
15 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Hit the slopes of Meribel bright and early, upon waking up in this traditional chalet 5-minutes from the city center. Let the impressive timber-framing and stonework of a truly authentic French chalet inspire your trip, embracing the rugged beauty of the breathtaking Alps. When you’re not on the slopes, visit the Michelin-starred restaurants and vibrant apres-ski bars in Meribel.
From its underground wine cellar to the soaring mountain views at its peak, Chalet Du Ski shows off the very best of French ski country. Etched into the mountain rock, the wine cellar boasts an incredible selection from the region. Surely, you will find the perfect pairing to go with your private chef’s next delicious dinner. Need to work off a little of that decadence? Go for a swim in the counter-current pool, take a few minutes in the steam room, or ski down the slopes of Chaudanne, to which you’ll have ski-in/ski-out access. After a long day, curl up by the fireplace with that special someone and enjoy the chalet’s rustic wood decor and soaring mountain views.
Chalet Du Ski’s butler service will take care of bookings and gear, leaving you with no worries except which part of Meribel’s 3 Valley’s to explore today. When you need a break from the Alps, head into town for a spa treatment or a little retail therapy in the city center. If you’re looking for a different kind of adventure, try dog-sledding, ski-horse jouring, or book a helicopter tour.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Private balcony, Television, Desk, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk room 1: 4 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bunk Room 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Separate toilet, Separate Bathtub, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk room 2: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bunk Room 1, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite with shower/bathtub combo, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor swimming pool - heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 15
- Ski storage
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Steam room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private chef service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Ski equipment
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to downtown Meribel
- 4 minute drive to Sauliere express chair
- 10 minute walk to Meribel Ski Service
- 8 minute drive to Meribel Airport (MFX)
- 176 km to Grenoble-Isere Airport (GNB)
- 178 km to Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Altiport Méribel LFKX
11 min(s) drive
118 min(s) drive
Aeroport de Lyon
125 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
4 min(s) drive
MERIBEL SKI SERVICE
10 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.