12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 8.5 baths
Relax in a private kingdom overlooking the Cote d’Azur at this airy, hilltop villa, located just outside much-loved Antibes. Retaining its early 20th century grandeur, plush interiors and stylish decor give way to an impressive sea view. Arching over the nearby pool, a bridge leads to the villa’s green gardens. The fascinating history, museums, and restaurants of Antibes are just moments away.
Villa Souleia helps guests to experience the fine local climate to its fullest extent. The villa’s lengthy terrace including impressive overhead sun-screens, so guests can recline in a comfortable shade or glorious sunshine, and is complete with soft sofas, designer chairs and a welcoming fireplace. Gusts can take in views of the Antibes region from the subtlety-designed rooftop viewing platform, or dive into the dynamic pool, swimming in the shadows of rocks, shrubberies and cacti with the blue Mediterranean sky above. Entertain with aplomb from the marble-topped surfaces of the fully-equipped kitchen, while the sheer comfort and complete entertainment system of the living room provides a touch of luxury that guests will naturally gravitate towards.
This part of the Cote d’Azur offers something for everyone. Guests are just minutes from the bustling resort town of Antibes, which offers sunlit beaches, a fantastic range of seafood restaurants, happening bars and an impressive range of museums, including the regal Picasso museum, which is housed in a former castle. Take in the unique sights and tastes of the famous Provençal markets in the town, packed with local produce, candied fruits and fresh fish, or take in the timeless views of the fortress of Fort Carré. With further temptations calling from the entertainment and film hub of Cannes, just 10 minutes down the coast, guests will be spoilt for choice of activities before returning to the sunset calm of the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden and pool view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden and pool view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden and pool view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- 2 Nespresso machines
- 2 Dishwashers
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Smart home system
- Games room
- Video game console
- Exercise equipment
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Heating floors
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 Washers/2 Dryers
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security cameras
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor kitchen
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor fireplace
- Heat lamps
- Parking - 10 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen service (1 a week)
- Housekeeping (4hrs per day 6 days a week)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Departure cleaning fee (mandatory)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Antibes
- 13 km to Cannes with restaurants, shops & nightlife
- 25 km to Nice
- 46 km to Monaco
- 88 km to Saint-Tropez
- 6 minute drive to Plage de Salis
- 6 minute drive to Plage de la Gallice
- 17 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 12 more
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
26 min(s) drive
3 min(s) drive
Plage de la Gallice
5 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
26 min(s) drive
37 min(s) drive
55 min(s) drive
89 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.