17 guests · 9 bedrooms · 7 baths
Beyond the arched garden trellis, sprawling lawns decorated with Cypress and Oak lead to the grand gazebo, a perfect setting for a special occasion in the hills of Provence. Dine with the group on the terrace or at one of many smaller settings. Then, play a round of Petanque while the kids splash around in the saltwater pool, or move the party to Saint Remy and sample the local wines.
Beneath exposed-wood beams and chandeliers, Mas Vero’s stately decor is quintessential Provence. Let the immaculate chef’s kitchen inspire your culinary creativity. Browse the villa’s wine, literature, and art collections; the perfect pairing and a good book are never far. In the evening, throw the last few logs on the fire and settle in for a relaxing movie night with that special someone.
Mas Vero comes with daily housekeeping and a hot brunch buffet, as well as 6 parking spaces and baby equipment. And, it’s always easy to bring in a private chef, babysitter, and other services. If you’d like to keep up with your fitness routines, the home gym is ready for you. Planning a quiet day at home? You’ll appreciate full air conditioning, the media room, and Wi-Fi.
When you’re ready to explore, the first stop has to be Saint Remy de Provence, especially if you're hungry. Michelin inspectors spend a lot of time in Saint Remy, as should you. Start with breakfast at L’Oustau de Baumaniere, a light lunch at a terrace cafe, and then dinner at L’Table de Yvan. Then, head 30 minutes to the bustling nightlife of Avignon and dance the night away at Club Les Ambassadeurs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or two twin size beds), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Communicating door with bedroom 3, Access to garden
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Communicating door with bedroom 2, Access to garden
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Access to private terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Access to garden
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 8 : Two twin beds , Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 9, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 9 : King size bed (or two twin size beds), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 8, Shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Formal dining areas with seating for 6, 8 and 12
- Media room
- Apple TV
- Home gym
- Baby Equipment (crib and high chair)
- Alarm system
- Salt water pool - Heated (May 1st - October 1st)
- Alfresco dining with tabled seating for 18
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- Parking - 6 cars
- Petanque court
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping: 4h every morning (Mon - Sun)
- Linen and towel change: 3 times per week
- Daily hot brunch buffet
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting service
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to les Baux de Provence
- 6 minute drive to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 15 minute drive to Fontvieille
- 25 km to Avignon
- 43 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 69 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
St Remy de Provence, France
43 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.