Villa Li Graniti
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
The low profile of this contemporary home seems to spring forth from the rounded rocks of a hillside near Punta Sardegna. Named for the granite boulders dotting Sardinia’s northeastern coast, the villa incorporates them into its outdoor living areas and echoes them with polished concrete floors inside. A 5-minute walk and you’re dining amid whitewashed houses on the Piazzetta Porto Rafael.
Your holiday at this vacation rental begins with an airport transfer, followed by welcome champagne and fruit. As you settle in, you’ll ease into a routine of a morning Nespresso, followed by a lounge on the sunny terrace, a swim in the infinity pool, a trip into town in the vintage Citroën SUV or on the e-bike, and dinner from the gas barbecue at the al-fresco table. For the evenings, there’s a smart TV with satellite, a Sonos sound system, Wi-Fi, and a wine cabinet.
Glass walls and minimalist furniture make the interiors of this luxury home feel like an extension of Italy’s landscape. Polished wood chairs and an extra deep sofa invite you to sit and take in the sea views in the living room, simple benches seat 10 around the dining table, and there’s even a breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the villa’s four bedrooms has a double bed and en-suite bathroom. Three of the bedrooms also have a private balcony or terrace, including a master suite that overlooks the pool and the sea beyond.
Villa Li Graniti is a 5-minute walk from the highlights of Porto Rafael, a small seaside resort area that dates from the 1950s. (If you’re here in early August, don’t miss festivities honoring the town’s founder.) If you’re here with family, pack a picnic and walk to the beach; if you’re here as a couple, relive your honeymoon on a boat trip from the marina.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Smart television, Air conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture, Pool and sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Private balcony with outdoor furniture, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone rain shower, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Air Conditioning, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Wine cellar cabinet
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Smart television
- Sonos sound system
- Heated floor
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Sea view
- Infinity swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Outdoor daybeds
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 14
- Gas barbecue
- Vintage Citroën Méhari SUV
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
- Daily housekeeping
- Electricity consumption
- Welcome champagne and fruits
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Boat charter
- Spa services
- Villa pre-stocking
- In-house massage
- Activities and excursions
- Tennis instructor and lessons
- Pool heating (EUR 50 / day)
Points of interest
- 5 minute walk to Marina Porto Rafael
- 5 minute walk to Piazzetta Porto Rafael / Chiesetta di Santa Rita
- 34 km to Porto Cervo
- 35 km to Costa Smeralda
- 43 km to historic town Olbia
- 45 km to Porto Rotondo
- 5 minute walk to Spiaggia Marina Porto Rafael
- 5 minute walk to Spiaggia Piazzetta Porto Rafael
- 3 minute drive to Spiaggia Cala Inglese
- 3 minute drive to Spiaggia Cala Martinella
- 4 minute drive to Spiaggia di Nelson
- 8 minute drive to Spiaggia La Sciumara
- 3.3 km to Spiaggia Cala di Trana (no car access)
- 45 km to Olbia Airport (OLB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 25 more
Punta Sardegna, Italy
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
42 min(s) drive
Spiaggia La Sciumara
1 min(s) drive
Spiaggia di Nelson
4 min(s) drive
Spiaggia di Cala Inglese
5 min(s) drive
Spiaggia di Cala Martinella
9 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Chiesetta di Santa Rita
4 min(s) drive
Marina di Porto Rafael
6 min(s) drive
30 min(s) drive
Historic Town of Olbia
41 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.