10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Warm your toes by the fire while gazing out over Lake Wakatipu at the aptly named Supreme Lakefront. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase views of the water and mountains from the open-concept rooms of this modern hideaway. After a day of golf, skiing, or simply relaxing, book a table at one of Queenstown’s tempting restaurants, and hop a water taxi from the villa’s jetty to make your reservation.
On warm days, you can savor some of Kelvin Height’s best views from private outdoor living areas with plenty of loungers, al-fresco dining for 8, and a barbecue; on cooler evenings, linger around the fire pit or soak in the outdoor hot tub before heading inside to turn on the satellite TV, integrated sound system, and gas fireplace. In addition to the usual Wi-Fi, this luxury property also has the unexpected touch of heated floors.
While the oversized windows flood the great room with light, a gray fireplace surround and black wall of cabinets anchor the living room, dining area for 8, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Follow the doors that flank the fireplace to a second sitting area that feels like a conservatory, with glass on three sides.
This vacation rental has 3 bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including one with its own kitchenette and lounge area that’s perfect for in-laws or a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy. For groups on holiday with the whole family, including the younger set, there’s also a children’s room with twin bunk beds, 2 twin beds and access to a hall bathroom.
Though Supreme Lakefront is removed from the bustle of Queenstown, it’s still within easy reach of the area’s attractions. The villa is a short drive from Remarkable Golf Tours and within day-trip distance of the ski slopes at Coronet Peak. It’s also 15 kilometers or less to the challenge of Queenstown Golf Course, the serenity of Queenstown Gardens, the thrills of Skyline Queenstown, and the shops and restaurants in the center of town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace, Views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountains
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Direct access to terrace, Views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountains
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Fireplace
- Bunk Room: Twin size bunk beds, 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountains
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.3 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 11 km to Queenstown
- 11 km to Queenstown Gardens
- 12 km to Skyline Queenstown
- 4 minute drive to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 15 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 17 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 27 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 5 minute drive to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
5 min(s) drive
Queenstown Golf Course
7 min(s) drive
Queenstown Gardens Disc Golf
14 min(s) drive
Remarkable Golf Tours
16 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
27 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
32 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Wakatipu Yacht Club
6 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
Skyline Queenstown gondola
17 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.