12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Gilt-edged portraits look down on a tiled foyer and the namesake 4 towers look out to the sea at this 19th-century estate just north of Barcelona. The mansion still rises amid a tranquil pond and groves of pine and eucalyptus on 5 private acres on the Maresme Coast—the hottest holiday spot for wealthy Barcelonians in the 1800s. Join the volleyball players on Montgat Beach after a 9-minute drive.
Each morning of your stay begins with breakfast service. From there, greet the day with a stroll under the 200-year-old trees that dot the grounds, a few laps in the saltwater swimming pool, a nap in one of the loungers in the sun, or pintxos savored in the al-fresco living and dining areas. Though this vacation rental has its roots in the 1800s, today it has a satellite TV and Wi-Fi, too.
The villa’s grand foyer, living rooms, and formal dining room make an impression of imposing luxury with their gilt-framed paintings, coffered ceilings, tiered chandeliers, and graceful seating. The breakfast nook, meanwhile, has playful bird-print wallpaper, and the fully equipped kitchen is a little island of contemporary style with a sleek breakfast bar.
Each of the five bedrooms in this home has two twin beds that can be arranged as a king bed; all but one of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. For larger parties of friends or family, there’s also a spare room with two twin sofa beds and an en-suite bathroom.
Pop into the village center of Alella to sample the area’s wines, toast a honeymoon-worthy dinner over a glass of cava, or pick up a local perfume to remember your trip to Spain by. It’s less than a 5-minute walk to neighborhood landmarks like Can Cuiros, and less than a 10-minute drive to the golden sand of Montgat Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Communicating door with bedroom 2, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin size beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Communicating door with bedroom 1, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin size beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 twin beds (or one king size bed), Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area
- Spare Room: 2 twin size sofa beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast room with seating for 4
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Salt water swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Private lake
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 30 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service
- Pool maintenance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Dry cleaning
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Can Cai
- 4 minute walk to Can Cuiros
- 9.1 km to Badalona
- 17 km to Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- 20 km to Barcelona
- 86 km to Girona
- 9 minute drive to Montgat
- 13 km to Badalona Beach
- 20 km to Platja de la Barceloneta
- 33 km to Barcelone-El Prat (BCN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.