16 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Glide onto the Whistler slopes at Kadenwood and return to hot tub soaks amid old-growth forest and panoramic mountain vistas. This 6,200-square-foot chalet is nestled in the resort’s most exclusive enclave, steps from a private gondola above Creekside Village. A party room, gourmet kitchen, fire-warmed lounges, and terraces on all 3 levels inspire relaxation and fun between adventures.
The villa's middle level includes the open-concept great room and main terrace. A wood-burning fireplace warms the TV lounge, while the chef-grade kitchen—boasting quartz countertops and Wolf, SubZero, and Miele appliances—serves a dining table for 8 beside a generous wine rack. Wide glass doors open to the alfresco dining table, barbecue grill, and fire pit overlooking the vast panorama.
The party room is on the lower level, equipped with a ping-pong table, wet bar, game table, and TV lounge with fireplace. It opens to the lower terrace with fire pit and open-air spa.
There are 6 bedrooms with king or queen beds, plus a kids’ bedroom with queen-size bunk bed. Five of the rooms have ensuite bathrooms and several enjoy exceptional views. The master bedroom is on the main level, with its own fireplace, terrace access, and a deluxe bathroom with dual vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. Air conditioning and heating ensure comfort in all seasons.
Steps from the groomed, private trails and gondola at Kadenwood above Creekside Village, the villa is also an easy drive from Whistler Village and the resort's main gondolas. In summer, venture directly from the villa onto biking trails, or swim at Blueberry Beach on nearby Alta Lake. Whistler Golf Club is just 8 kilometers away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Walk-in closet, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 7, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice maker
- Wine cellar
- Espresso machine
- Satellite television
- Ping pong table
- Wet bar
- Exercise room
- Air conditioning
- Mud room
- Ski storage
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Creekside Village
- 9 minute drive to Nita Lake
- 8.3 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 8.4 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 10 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 120 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 7.3 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 5 minute walk to Ski-in/Ski-out access
- 8.1 km to Whistler Village Gondola & Excalibur Gondola
- 11 km to Wizard Express ski lift
- 132 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Ping pong table
+ 1 more
+ 8 more
Vancouver International Airport
118 min(s) drive
Whistler Golf Club
11 min(s) drive
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
13 min(s) drive
Whistler Village Gondola
10 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
98 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.