Le Mas Toscan
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 baths
Find a little piece of Tuscany at this beautifully landscaped farmhouse in Aix-en-Provence. Wander stone pathways connecting multi-leveled sun terraces to find the perfect spot to sip your morning tea. Embrace the sunshine and stretch out in a lounge chair by the pool. When you’re ready to explore Provence, start with a wine tour 9-minutes away in Les Baux-de-Provence.
Les Mas Toscan’s clutter-free, black-and-white interior allows you to set your focus on sweeping countryside views, lush gardens, and the Alpilles. Rustic wood-plank flooring, slate, and stonework add a natural counter-balance to the sleek interior decor. The farmhouse-style kitchen is sure to inspire your inner chef, and everyone will love gathering around the island for drinks later on.
On quieter nights, dine at the alfresco set on the terrace. Grill up something fresh from the local market and enjoy while the sun sets. Then, make your way inside for a family movie night in the living room. Before you retire for the evening, melt any lingering stress away in the hot tub while you do a little star gazing. In the morning, rise and shine with a refreshing alfresco shower and a stroll through the garden.
Follow the footsteps of Van Gogh on a walking tour of St-Remy, where numerous masterpieces like “Starry Night” came to life. Visit the painter’s former home, kept just as it was when he was living in St-Remy. If you’re in town on Wednesday, make sure to check out the St-Remy Market in the morning. After, visit the tasting room at Chateau Romanin and sip wine while you enjoy the mountain view.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6 - Kids room: 3 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 7, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 8 and 12
- Lounging areas
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Gated property
- View on the Alpilles
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 3 hours a day, 3 times a week
- Gardener and pool keeper - once a week
- Linen change - once a week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 8.5 km to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 10 km to Fontvieille
- 11 km to Alpilles Natural Regional Park
- 20 km to Arles
- 30 km to Avignon
- 69 km to Luberon
- 89 km to Marseille
- 44 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 74 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 12 more
Les Baux-de-Provence, France
42 min(s) drive
55 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
Alpilles Natural Regional Park
23 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
40 min(s) drive
69 min(s) drive
96 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.