11 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Nestled at the foot of the Jaillet ski lifts, this luxurious yet rustic chalet perfectly balances at-home elegance with endless alpine activities. Soaring timber beam ceilings complement the natural hardwood floors and panelled walls in the open-concept interior, putting a sophisticated twist on treehouse living. With direct access to the slopes, you’ll be swishing through fresh powder in no time.
A multitude of picture windows offer crystal clear, panoramic views of the snow-capped mountainside, simultaneously drenching the décor in daylight. Furry accent throws, velvet-upholstered cerulean chairs, and artful light fixtures add character and unique charm to the main space. A glass-railed staircase sweeps its way between each level. Take your first cup of coffee onto the wraparound terrace to enjoy the calmness of the morning. After a day of winding your way through freshly-groomed runs, relax your sore muscles in the sauna. Beginner skiers and boarders can move past the bunny hill with the resort’s Piou-Piou ski school ready to challenge your skills.
Ideal for family escapes, arcade games, table tennis, and a cinema room will keep the whole crew entertained après ski. In the central lodging area, indulge in an afternoon at the spa, lace-up your skates at the ice rink, take the 4-season toboggan for a spin, or swim laps in the heated swimming pool. Downtown Megève features a variety of after-dark hotspots where you can mingle with fellow travelers. In the summertime, cycle through surrounding trails or reserve a tee time on a local golf course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: Twin size bunk beds, Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Arcade game
- Ping pong table
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Musée de Megève
- 4 minute drive to Megève centre
- 7 minute drive to Demi Quartier
- 2 minute walk to Sept Nains ski slope
- 7 minute drive to Télécabine de la Princesse
- 16 km to ski area Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc
- 30 km to La Clusaz
- 87 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 174 km to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
Points of Interest
Musée de Megève
4 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
8 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.