8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Seashell-pink drapes flutter in the breeze at the floor-to-ceiling windows of this ultra modern Sicily retreat. Its two buildings nestle between tree-dotted hillsides sloping gently toward the sea in the distance, which you can see from terraces both sun-splashed and shaded. Explore nature reserves and unspoiled beaches nearby, and drive 10 minutes to Noto to marvel at its 18th-century cathedral.
Your holiday starts with a welcome basket of breakfast treats, and can continue in the swimming pool, on a lounger in the sun, with a glass of wine under the pergola, or around the barbecue and al-fresco dining table. For more high-tech entertainment, there’s a satellite TV and Wi-Fi, and for your comfort, there’s air conditioning and a washing machine.
On the outside, the crisp angles of this luxury home are broken up by round porthole windows; on the inside, round mirrors and velour textures add softness to the sleek, open-concept great room. Not only is there plenty of seating on tufted sofas and around a dining table for ten, but there are also two fully equipped kitchens.
There are three bedrooms in the main house of this vacation rental, all with king beds, en-suite bathrooms, and a private terrace or balcony. There are also two bedrooms in a separate guest house—one with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and one with a twin sofa bed and hall bathroom—that’s ideal for a family with a younger child or a couple wanting a honeymoon-style escape.
The villa’s surroundings are quintessential Italy: snug fishing villages, great seafood restaurants, ruins dotted through the countryside, beautiful beaches, and landmark architecture. Visit a nearby nature reserve known as the Grand Canyon of Italy, sample Nero d’Avola (the local red wine), stroll Loggia Beach, and time your visit to Noto for golden hour, when the setting sun glows against the ornate detail on the city’s baroque buildings.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Additional bedding: Single size sofa bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Swimming pool - heated (included within maximum electricity limit)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Baby cot (upon request)
- Electricity (up to 400 kWh per week)
- Daily housekeeping (3 hour per day)
- Welcome basket with breakfast items
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfers
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional electricity consumption (EUR 0.30 per kWh)
- Cook (upon request - EUR 300 + food and beverage cost)
Points of Interest
- 10 min driving from Noto
- 30 km to Floridia Golf Course
- 34 km to Siracusa Harbour
- 35 km from Syracuse
- 56 km from Ragusa
- 121 km from Rifugio Sapienza (Mount Etna)
- 140 km from Taormina
- 8 km to Loggia Beach
- 9.4 km to Lungomare Tremoli Beach
- 9.6 km to Pantanello Beach
- 16 km to Calamosche Beach
- 77 km to Comiso Airport (CIY)
- 84 km to Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)
- 312 km to Palermo Airport (PMO)
- 392 km to Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 8 more
55 min(s) drive
86 min(s) drive
197 min(s) drive
Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS)
246 min(s) drive
Spiaggia Lungomare Tremoli, Eloro District
11 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
28 min(s) drive
Floridia Golf Course
32 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Town of Noto
9 min(s) drive
Siracusa with Restaurants & Shops
32 min(s) drive
71 min(s) drive
City of Taormina
99 min(s) drive
102 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.