Le Mas Louis Rose
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Pine, cypress, and lavender perfume the air at this Provençal farmhouse with modern flair. Pairs of French doors can be flung open to let the scent waft through renovated rooms with sturdy wood beams and stone floors alongside lighter mid-century pieces. Drive 7 minutes to central Saint-Rémy-de-Provence for a salad in a cafe or to follow an art trail tracing the life of Vincent van Gogh.
On one side of the house, tall trees form an allée leading to a patio with an alfresco dining table, and gravel paths lead deeper into the gardens. On the other, sun loungers line the terrace around a swimming pool. There’s also a barbecue and a pool house and, inside the villa, a media room, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and fireplace.
This vacation rental boasts all the architectural details quintessential to this part of France: stone and tile floors, wood-beamed ceilings, and tall windows. The rooms, however, have been made over. A plump sofa and faded-stripe area rug now invite you to perch in front of the fireplace in the living room, and modern-classic Eiffel and Tolix chairs welcome friends and family in the open-concept dining room and eat-in, fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has 1 bedroom with a king bed, 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with a double bed, and 1 bedroom with a twin bed; all 5 have access to a hall bathroom, and some share that access with another bedroom. For those on holiday with kids, there’s also a children’s room with 3 twin beds and shared access to a hall bathroom.
A stay at this private retreat gives you the feeling of a honeymoon from the ordinary in the country, but the luxury of being just 7 minutes from town, where you can pick up fresh produce from the local market, stroll under plane trees along the town streets, or see sights that inspired some of van Gogh’s best-known paintings.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom , Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Kid's Room: 3 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Satellite television
- Media Room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 16
- Pool house
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 10 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2 hours per day, 5 days a week
- Swimming pool maintenance
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 12 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 18 km to Fontvieille
- 18 km to Avignon
- 43 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 71 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
- 242 km to Nice Airport (NCE)
King bed, TV, Wifi
Queen bed, TV, Wifi
Single bed, Wifi
Queen bed, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Aéroport Nîmes Alès Camargue Cévennes
44 min(s) drive
55 min(s) drive
Nice - Airport
146 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.