8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Terracotta stones complement the turquoise pool at this polished contemporary oasis outside Marrakech. Palm trees line the approach to the estate; lush lawns carpet the space between the main house, an artificial lake, and a separate bungalow; and a butler and housekeeper are there full-time. It’s 15 minutes to both the bustling markets and the calming Majorelle Gardens in the city center.
Traditional materials from Morocco, such as Taza marble and Ourika stone, have been used on the patios and pathways threading the grounds of this vacation rental. In addition to the 25-meter pool, there are plenty of loungers and a barbecue. Inside, the villa has a hammam and massage room for unwinding, and a media room plus Wi-Fi for entertaining friends and family.
Glass-walled rooms filled with mid-century-inspired pieces feel sleek and modern—but not cold, thanks to a wood-burning fireplace in the living room. There’s seating for a dozen upholstered armchairs in the dining room, plus room for one more on a pouf. The fully equipped kitchen also has a breakfast bar and dramatic black cabinetry.
There are 4 bedrooms in the main house at this luxury property, including a master suite with its own lounge area and balcony, and 1 bedroom in a honeymoon-suite-style bungalow with a kitchenette and private entrance. All 5 bedrooms have king beds and ensuite bathrooms.
A holiday at this villa means you’re surrounded by the quiet of La Palmeraie, whose garden-like landscape is dotted with palms and resorts, but not far from the city. It’s a 15-minute drive to central Marrakech, where you can bargain for souvenirs in the souks, wander beneath the ancient city walls in the World Heritage–designated Djemaa el Fna, or draw inspiration from the Majorelle Gardens and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Fireplace, Safe, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Pool view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Integrated sound system
- Entertainment room
- Massage room
- Wood fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - Unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Parking - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service
Points of Interest
- 12 km to Marrakech
- 12 km to Golf Amelkis
- 15 km to Ryads Al Maaden Medina & Golf Resort
- 16 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bose sound system
La Palmeraie, Morocco
Marrakesh Menara Airport
29 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
24 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
21 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking