Villa des Artistes
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Sit for an alfresco dinner on the beautiful garden terrace at this modern villa in Provence. In the morning, find the perfect shady spot beneath a tree to catch up on some reading. Then, work on your tan while the kids splash around in the 20 meters long lap pool. Later, walk a few minutes into Le Puy-Sainte-Reparade to pick up some fresh croissants for lunch or approximately 20 minutes to the Chateau La Coste winery.
From the peak of its tiled-roof, down to its expansive, lush lawns, this breezy villa embodies everything, Provencal. Villa des Artistes’ creamy interior acts as a canvas for an eclectic collection of art. Wide openings allow fresh countryside air and natural sunlight to flow freely within the open concept interior. Exposed beams and warm wood furnishings add a rustic touch, reminding you of the beauties beyond. And, the spacious kitchen may even inspire you to your hand at classic French cooking. After dinner, break out another bottle of the local wine and gather around the fireplace to reconnect with old friends and loved ones.
Start your exploration of the La Cride area right at Villa des Artistes doorstep, where you’ll find scenic walking and cycling trails that weave their way through vineyards and scenic lookouts. After you’ve taken a few winery tours, and tried some of the restaurants in town, head to Aix-en-Provence, just 15 minutes away. Fans of Paul Cezanne will especially love the art tours through the city, linking museums, the artist’s birthplace, and his former studio.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Direct access to balcony with outdoor furniture, Pool view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Apple TV
- Exercise room
- Exercise equipment
- Air conditioning
- Steam iron/Ironing board
- Lap pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Water fountain
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Chateau La Coste
- 7 minute drive to Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade
- 16 km to Saint-Cannat
- 17 km to Aix-en-Provence
- 20 km to Lourmarin
- 27 km to International Golf of Pont Royal
- 39 km to Luberon Regional Nature Park
- 46 km to Marseille
- 77 km to Avignon
- 41 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 63 km to Avignon – Caumont Airport (AVN)
- 186 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 8 more
Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade, France
37 min(s) drive
Avignon - Caumont Airport
53 min(s) drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
115 min(s) drive
International Golf of Pont Royal
29 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Château La Coste
5 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
25 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
47 min(s) drive
Maison Du Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon
49 min(s) drive
66 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.