12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Hit the slopes bright and early at this scenic mountain home in Avon, Colorado. Sink into a plush leather sofa after a long day of skiing, and warm-up next to a roaring fire before sitting down to dinner. When the sun has set, do a little star gazing while you rejuvenate in the hot tub. Then, head back to Beaver Creek the next morning for more world-class skiing.
The traditional ski lodge gets a bright, modern update at Three Cheers thanks to its eclectic collection of art and memorabilia displayed on pure-white walls. There are no bed views when you’re hanging out in the living, 3-walls frame the mountains beneath an extra-high peaked ceiling. The chef’s kitchen is another excellent social area, with its bar, sitting area, and dining room off to the side.
In the warmer months, backyard barbecues are a must. If you’re feeling extra-outdoorsy, you could even cook at the fire pit. Inside, multiple media lounge areas make it easy to set the kids up with a movie while you’re watching the big game downstairs. If you’re keeping up with the real world, there’s an office space to help you concentrate. And, there’s a selection of add-ons to make your stay even more comfortable.
Wake up with the sunrise and get ready for an exciting day in the mountains. Skiing at Beaver Creek, Lionshead, Vail, and Copper Mountian range from 5 to 30 minutes away. On your way out, stop in Avon to check out the latest gear in their boutique shops. When you’re heading home, grab a couple of local brews at Vail Brewing Company or have dinner at the trendy new gastropub, Mountain Standard.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 2: Twin over Double size bunk bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Access to private terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Office: Twin daybed
- Lounge: Double size sofa bed, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Wood fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Fire pit
- Gas barbecue
- Hot tub - heating included
- Garage - 1 space
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 4 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Beaver Creek Village
- 8 minute drive to EagleVail Golf Club
- 11 miles to Vail Village
- 11 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 12 miles to Vail Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 9.8 miles to Lionshead Village
- 11 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 30 miles to Copper Mountain
- 27 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 89 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 131 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
EagleVail Golf Club
7 min(s) drive
Vail Golf Club
16 min(s) drive
Vail Ski Resort
15 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min(s) drive
Beaver Creek Village
4 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
14 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.