12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
It may be built out of logs, but there’s nothing cabin-like about this generously sized villa close to Avon. The lodge has 7,800 square feet of space, and it’s all rich in detail, whether the stonework over the fireplace or furnishings that mix prints with aplomb. It’s a 3-minute drive to Beaver Creek, which has both world-class skiing and a sweet tradition of daily chocolate chip cookies, too.
If you’re planning a holiday in warmer weather, you can also plan to spend time on the lodge’s furnished deck, watching the barbecue or sitting down at the alfresco dining table for 8. If you’re planning a Colorado ski break, you may be more interested in the TV and projector, games room, Wi-Fi, and gas fireplace.
This vacation rental makes a statement with its scale, from the portico at the entrance to the cathedral ceiling that soars over the great room. There’s ample room for friends and family in the living and dining rooms, separated by a double-sided fireplace. A breakfast bar and breakfast table mean there’s more seating in the fully equipped kitchen, and robin’s-egg-blue cabinets add style, too.
The villa has 2 bedrooms with king beds, 1 bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, and 1 bedroom with 2 double bunk beds that’s ideal for parties traveling with a pack of children. All 5 bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms.
This luxury property is a 3-minute drive from skiing at Beaver Creek and all the activities at the resort base, from complimentary cookie time each day in the village to ice skating on the rink and seasonal Thursday night fireworks. Relive your honeymoon on a sleigh ride to dinner in a cozy cabin and arrange a snowshoe excursion through the forest that ends with wine and cheese.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Triple vanity, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Games room
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Security camera - outward facing
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 3 minute drive to Beaver Creek
- 3 minute drive to Paderewski Fine Art
- 49 miles to town of Breckenridge
- 3 minute drive to The Charter at Beaver Creek
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 32 miles to Copper Mountain
- 132 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Beaver Creek Golf Club
2 min(s) drive
The Charter at Beaver Creek
2 min(s) drive
Vail Ski Resort
18 min(s) drive
37 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Beaver Creek Village
3 min(s) drive
Paderewski Fine Art
3 min(s) drive
60 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.