Ocean Road Majestic
13 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Cupids sun themselves by the pool and columns line the loggia at this Italian-inspired estate in the Hamptons. Its statue-graced entry and jacquard-laced furnishings put a rococo spin on the classic N.Y. summer haven. The address says Southampton, but it’s an easy drive to the beaches and water-sports-friendly bays in Water Mill.
Verdant lawns roll away from the villa toward a lounger-lined heated swimming pool and hot tub, a grass tennis court, and a pool house with an alfresco sitting area. The loggia boasts its own shaded outdoor living areas. Come evening, heat up the barbecue or get out the cues at the indoor pool table.
The Italian theme continues inside in rooms that are grand but not imposing. There are formal living and dining rooms in soft creams and taupes, along with a family room housing the pool table and a fully equipped eat-in kitchen whose sun-splashed breakfast nook is ideal for coffee or a post-swim snack.
A location between the centers of Southampton and Water Mill means you’re close to beaches, restaurants, and more in both. Water Mill might be more of a hamlet than a town, but it has both bay and ocean beaches, beloved local coffee spots, and a surprising art scene. Southampton, meanwhile, has Coopers Beach, voted one of the best in the U.S. for its white-sand dunes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television
- Spare Room: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Home theater
- Projector & screen
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Game room
- Foosball table
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Security camera - front door
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 5 min drive to Bridgehampton village
- 6.8 miles to Sag Harbor
- 6.8 miles to Southampton Village
- 8.4 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 9.1 miles to East Hampton
- 3 minute walk to Ocean Road Beach
- 6 min drive to West Scott Cameron Beach
- 7 min drive to Sagg Main Beach
- 7.4 miles to Havens Beach
- 6.7 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 87 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 2 more
Water Mill, NY
East Hampton Airport
14 min(s) drive
98 min(s) drive
Ocean Road Beach
0 min(s) drive
West Scott Cameron Beach
6 min(s) drive
Sagg Main Beach
7 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
5 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
17 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.