8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Palms rustling in the breeze, mountains sloping down to green fields, and the sea sparkling in the distance make this contemporary villa feel like it’s set on a little piece of Bali. The architecture adds to the illusion, with a sloping roof over the great room and balconies hiding daybeds. But in fact it’s in the Australian countryside, near the beaches and surfing spots of hot-spot Byron Bay.
Trees mark the corners of a swimming pool that seems to stretch off the hillside, while a multi-level terrace with alfresco sitting and dining areas follows the slope. It’s easy to entertain friends and family here, serving drinks from the outdoor bar and dinner from the outdoor kitchen.
Even the great room feels immersed in the landscape, thanks to fold-away glass walls in the living area, louvered windows in the dining area, and a pass-through from the fully equipped kitchen. Dark woods and crisp whites invoke the tropical luxury pioneered by Bali’s resorts.
Spread out not just in the great room, but in the 3 main-house bedrooms, a separate guest-house bedroom, and a bunk room perfect for children.
From the villa’s setting in rural Wilsons Creek, it’s about 25 kilometers to Byron Bay and its beaches. Go swimming and surfing, spot humpback whales and dolphins, and walk to the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse, the easternmost point in Australia. In town, stop at bakeries turning out flaky croissants and restaurants firing up pizzas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace/backyard
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning
- Spare room- Kids room: 1 Trundle bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Garden view, Access to bedroom 3
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Security cameras - 1 outward facing
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9 km to Mullumbimby
- 18 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 26 km to Byron Bay downtown
- 28 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 91 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 42 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 28 km to Belongil Beach
- 25 km to Byron Main Beach
- 27 km to Tallow Beach
- 28 km to Wategos Beach
- 47 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 9 more
Wilsons Creek, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
40 min(s) drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
49 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
29 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
37 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
24 min(s) drive
Byron Bay downtown
30 min(s) drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
35 min(s) drive
74 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.