8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Feel the sub-tropical breeze wash over you while gazing upon vast countryside views of Myocum at this airy, coastal home. Spend lazy afternoons reading beneath the shade of a palm tree, and keep cool in the saltwater pool. Watch as the sun sets during an alfresco dinner. Then, hop in the car and head 12-km to downtown Byron Bay for a night of dancing, and cocktails at a beachfront bar.
Hamptonesque design and decor elements borrowed from minimalism create a bright and modern space to contrast with Australia’s vibrant environment. Let the clutter-free interior set your mind at ease. Focus on the views, the fresh air, and the natural sunlight that flows through Aja. Take it to the next level with a soothing bath in the alfresco tub.
Open all the terrace doors, and Aja becomes one big social setting. Gather the group for a barbecue and mingle in the main lounge. You’ll also find several smaller enclaves if you’d like to sneak away for more intimate moments. On quieter evenings, pick a movie on the streaming television and relax with family. And, if there’s any work that can’t wait, the office space has the privacy you’ll need to get it out of the way.
Explore the hiking trails of Tyagarah Nature Reserve, and you’ll find scenic settings for a picnic, secluded swimming areas, and fishing spots. When you emerge from the wilderness, head to downtown Byron Bay for shopping, dining, and exciting nightlife. Main Beach is known for its delicious seafood and beachfront bars. Craving even more city life? Plan a day trip north to Gold Coast.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private entrance, Direct access to pool area, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to pool area, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Direct access to pool area, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Streaming television
- Sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Saltwater swimming pool - unheated
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco bathtub
- Lounging areas
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 6 spaces
- View of the mountain
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Housekeeping on departure
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 12 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 12 km to Byron Bay downtown
- 16 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 32 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 87 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 12 km to Belongil Beach
- 13 km to Byron Main Beach
- 15 km to Tallow Beach
- 16 km to Wategos Beach
- 37 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 62 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
30 min(s) drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
41 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
28 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
13 min(s) drive
Byron Bay downtown
18 min(s) drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
24 min(s) drive
65 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.