8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Gaze upon endless hillside views, majestic sunsets, and the town of Casole from the tower-lookout of this Tuscan farmhouse. Escape to Casali di Casole’s 4200-acre vineyard and forest estate. Spend your days lounging poolside, dining alfresco, and learning to craft traditional Tuscan pizza in the wood oven. Then, plan out day trips to Florence, Siena, and beyond.
The first building restored on the estate, Il Gabbro holds a special place in the Casali legacy. Marvel at the hallway’s chandelier, created by a master glassblower in Murano for an exhibition in Venice. It has since traveled to art installation all around the world. Your inner chef will fall in love with the kitchen’s original wood stove, fairytale-like stone walls, and timber ceilings.
Follow stone pathways through the lawns to 2 separate guest houses and the swimming pool area. While you’re out amongst the trees, pick a spot in the shade and read, or work on your tan from a sun lounger. On cooler nights, warm yourself by the imposing fireplace or take a blanket out to the pergola and sip wine in the moonlight.
After a vineyard tour, a trip to the spa, and dinner at one of the estate’s restaurants make your way west to Siena. Snap a few pics from the lookout of Tower of Mangia in the Pubblico Palace; from there you’ll have one of the best views in all of Italy. Then, head north to Florence and spend the rest of the day wandering through Renaissance masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Fireplace, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone shower, Television, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 12
- Smart television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating include from May to October
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Pizza oven
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice is required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
31 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
37 min(s) drive
67 min(s) drive
77 min(s) drive
102 min(s) drive
181 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.