Modern Castro View Home
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
A modern gem in the centre of San Francisco, this architectural villa is ideal for an upscale urban escape. Spanning multiple levels, floor-to-ceiling windows ensure that the interior is drenched in natural light, keeping the space well illuminated. A short walk lands you in the heart of the Castro district where you can dance the night away at lively bars or visit a range of theatres and museums.
Ultra contemporary décor flows throughout; a Jeff Koons metallic blue balloon dog is a focal point of the living room. Vibrant artwork punctuates the walls while a unique, crimson light fixture dangles over the dining table. An in-house elevator makes traveling between each floor effortless—or you can opt to take the sweeping staircase. Panoramic views over the glittering cityscape are impressive during the day but really come alive with twinkling lights after dark. Chill out in the home theatre, sip a glass of wine on the terrace, or simply sink into a sumptuous sofa with a fantastic book.
Why not get your hands dirty in a pottery class or learn more about film photography at the Harvey Milk Photo Center while you’re in the area? Unwind on the grass at Mission Dolores Park with a picnic and good company. The iconic Golden Gate Bridge makes a dramatic backdrop for the series of snapshots you’ll undoubtedly take. Hop off the cable car at Fisherman’s Wharf’s Pier 39 to discover an abundance of unique eateries serving steamed crab, clam chowder, and freshly fried fish.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Elevator, City view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Spare room: Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Wet bar
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Home theater
- Nest thermometer
- Radiant floor heating
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Street parking
- Security camera - front entry
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mandatory light housekeeping every 2 days
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to Alamo Square Park
- 4.7 miles to San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park
- 5 miles to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 5.1 miles to Fisherman's Wharf
- 9.4 miles to Marin Headlands
- 14 miles to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- 16 miles to Muir Woods National Monument
- 18 miles to Muir Beach
- 34 miles to Alamere Falls
- 36 miles to Point Reyes National Seashore
- 44 miles to Sonoma
- 13 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 21 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
22 min(s) drive
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
33 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Alamo Square Park
10 min(s) drive
Golden Gate Bridge
17 min(s) drive
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
23 min(s) drive
25 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
Mount Tamalpais State Park
33 min(s) drive
Muir Woods National Monument
40 min(s) drive
41 min(s) drive
63 min(s) drive
Point Reyes National Seashore
69 min(s) drive
77 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.