10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Escape the city at this classic shingle house in one of East Hampton’s most prestigious neighborhoods. Spend lazy afternoons lounging poolside while the kids play in the private, tree-lined backyard. At night, invite a few friends over for cocktails and a dip in the hot tub. Before bed, end your night with a moonlit stroll along East Hampton Main Beach, 5-miles from home.
From coffered-ceiling to hardwood floor, Peach Premiere mixes quintessential Hampton-style with sleek, modern decor. The predominately white interior allows each room to use accent walls, photography, and textiles to establish its own theme while maintaining continuity. Let the local seafood markets inspire you to try a new dish in the immaculate chef’s kitchen. Then, dine alfresco in the gentle backyard breeze.
Between 2 dining areas, spacious indoor and outdoor lounges, and vast lawn, Peach Premiere has more than enough room for an exciting social affair. At lunch, fire up the barbecue for a casual hangout with friends. Let the kids splash around in the pool or retreat to the playroom. For something more formal, consider bringing in a private chef, and enjoy the forested views from the dining room while you taste their creation.
Start the next day with a coffee and a croissant from Golden Pear Cafe before hitting the links at Sag Harbor Golf Course. After a quick drink at the clubhouse, head back to Main Street to meet up with your group for a day of antiquing in East Hampton’s boutique shops. When you’ve worked up an appetite, stop off at Morty’s Oyster Stand or save room for a steak dinner at
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Day bed, Crib, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Spare Room 1: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower
- Spare Room 2: Day bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services Utilities - stay of 8 nights or more
- Cable, internet, phone - stay of 8 nights or more
- Garbage removal - stay of 8 nights or more
- Garden, lawn maintenance - stay of 22 nights or more
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Main Street, East Hampton
- 10 minute drive to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 5.5 miles to Sag Harbor
- 16 miles to Southampton
- 4.7 miles to to East Hampton Main Beach
- 6.3 miles to Indian Wells Beach
- 6.9 miles to Sammys Town Beach
- 16 miles to Flying Point Beach
- 4.5 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 95 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
East Hampton, NY
East Hampton Airport
10 min(s) drive
John F. Kennedy International Airport
107 min(s) drive
East Hampton Main Beach
10 min(s) drive
Indian Wells Beach
13 min(s) drive
Sammys Town Beach
16 min(s) drive
Flying Point Beach
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Main Street, East Hampton
8 min(s) drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
9 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.