14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Evergreen trees, dusted with fresh snow, fringe this elevated residence. Beyond its rustic timber and stone façade, the dramatic rock and ice peaks of the Mont-Blanc range punctuate the horizon. At the end of a thrilling day on the mountainside, there’s nothing more soothing than sinking into the bubbling hot tub with a chilled glass of champagne and nothing but the glittering night sky above.
Warm and welcoming, the crackle of the wood-burning fireplace fills the atmosphere inside. Natural light streams in through soaring windows, setting the plush décor ablaze. The open floor plan makes it easy to seamlessly move between each room—especially with luxurious heated floors flowing beneath each step. A spiraling staircase transports you upstairs from the main level. Why not indulge in a private chef to delight your culinary desires? Let the cool alpine air envelop you as you savor a meal alfresco on the vast wooden terrace. The gaming console and ping-pong table will keep the kids occupied between meals and outdoor excursions. A dedicated ski room can keep your boots toasty and your gear ready for your next slopeside adventure.
Plump sofas provide a cozy spot to kick back and relax with a good book and steaming cup of cocoa. Within driving distance, the Chamonix city centre features a lively restaurant scene and nightlife to keep the entertainment (and beverages) flowing après-ski. Snowshoe or, in the summertime, hike through a network of winding, forested trails in nearby Park Gailland.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted tub, Television, Safe, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5 - Loft : King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Skylight
- Spare room 1: Double size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Television, Access to shared hallway bathroom
- Spare room 2: Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Gaming console
- Ping pong table
- Radiant floor heating
- Boot dryers
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
- Covered parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - Common area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- Concierge - lives on-site
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE LES RIVES D'ARGENTIERE
- Swimming pool - heating included in the summer
- Hot tub
- Ping Pong table
- Foosball table
- Cinema room
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Massage room
- Wine cellar
Points of Interest:
- 9.2 km to Chamonix city center
- 11 km to Park Gailland
- 12 km to Les Pèlerins
- 16 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 20 km to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 110 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 230 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Geneva Airport - GVA - French Sector
84 min(s) drive
Aeroport de Lyon
141 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
46 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
15 min(s) drive
Parc Aventure : Accro' Park des Gaillands
17 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.