10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
An evergreen grove outside and pine paneling inside give this chalet the ultra cozy feeling of being nestled into the forest. A wood-burning fireplace and carved furniture add to the sense of being dropped into an Alpine farmhouse. The shared spa-worthy amenities in Les Rives d’Argentière community, however, are only steps away.
While the villa has plenty of nooks for relaxing in private, being part of the community means you’re welcome to soothe tired muscles in the shared sauna and hammam, play a few rounds on the shared ping-pong and foosball tables, and host a family movie night in the shared cinema room.
Sunlight spills through floor-to-ceiling windows and across the villa’s open-plan layout, turning its wood paneling shades of gold. Soft slipcovered sofas are tucked around the fireplace, carved wooden chairs lend rustic charm around the dining table, and the kitchen opens to the terrace so you can serve hors d’oeuvres outside on warm evenings. Beyond the great room, you’ll find more natural texture of wood, slate, and wool in the 5 bedrooms and even in the ski storage room.
Les Rives d’Argentière is less than 2 kilometers from the nearest ski slope, and close by plenty of other runs that have made the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc one of France’s oldest and best-loved ski resorts. Drive less than 10 kilometers into central Chamonix for dinner at a fusion eatery, après-ski at a lively pub, or a cable-car ride to a fine-dining restaurant.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Safe, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Shared terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wood fireplace
- Satellite television
- Ski storage
- Boot warmers
- Central Heating
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- Concierge service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub
- Ping Pong table
- Foosball table
- Cinema room
Points of Interest
- 5.8 km to Point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
- 6.2 km to Aigulle Verte
- 9.6 km to Chamonix village with restaurants & shops
- 8.7 km to Compagnie du Mont Blanc
- 15 km to Mer de GLACE
- 1.7 km to Gands Montets ski slope
- 5.4 km to Balme Vallorcine ski slope
- 16 km to Brévent-Flégère ski slope
- 17 km to Les Houches ski slope
- 106 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
78 min(s) drive
Aiguille des Grands Montets
19 min(s) drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
51 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
15 min(s) drive
Aiguille du Midi
16 min(s) drive
point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
18 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Mer de Glace
49 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.