Villa Vista Santa Eulalia
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
A secluded escape from the vibrant nightlife of Ibiza, this Spanish colonial villa on the island’s east coast is a party all its own. Watch palm trees sway in the breeze as you stretch out in the hammock. Work on your tan in a sun lounger. When the sun reaches its peak heat, hop in the pool and swim a few laps before heading to Old Town Ibiza for dinner at a traditional tapas restaurant.
Spanish colonial architecture is the gold-standard of elegant, open-air vacation villa design. Combining intricate stonework, warm wood tones, tiled roofs, and wrought-iron is a Spanish staple. The open concept layout enhances the social atmosphere, especially if you’re planning a night in. Let the fully equipped kitchen inspire your inner chef, or, bring one in and don’t worry about cooking at all.
The formal and alfresco dinner settings each have more than enough space for the group, so don’t shy away from making new friends. There’s also space for 8 vehicles to park. If you’re taking a break, curl up on the plush sofa in the living room to watch a movie with that special someone. Or, retreat to one of 5 king ensuite bedrooms, all of which have access to the terrace and air conditioning.
Nightlife in Ibiza is dominated by rival cities, Sant Antoni de Portmany and Ibiza Town. Luckily, the island is small enough that you’ll have easy driving access to both. Before you head out for the night, spend a little time soaking up the sun and surf 5 minutes from home at Playa Es Farallo Beach. Then, get out and explore the sea with a boat rental or fishing charter from Marina Botafoch.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Air conditioning
- Infinity pool
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service (food and beverage at extra cost)
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 9.1 km to Club de Golf Ibiza
- 17 km to Tenis Club De Ibiza
- 17 km to Marina Botafoch
- 18 km to town of Ibiza
- 32 km to village of San Josep
- 5 min drive to Playa Es Farallo
- 25 km to Ocean Beach Ibiza
- 28 km to Playa Bella
- 37 km to Cala Molli Beach
- 23 km to Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Santa Eulària des Riu, Spain
Ibiza International Airport (IBZ)
22 min(s) drive
Playa Es Faralló - Playa canina
3 min(s) drive
Ocean Beach Ibiza
26 min(s) drive
30 min(s) drive
41 min(s) drive
Club de Golf Ibiza
10 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
The Marina Botafoch Garden
18 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
Tenis Club Ibiza
23 min(s) drive
Sant Josep de sa Talaia with restaurants & shops
32 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.