12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
Watch surfers ride the waves around Lechuza Point from the waterfront balcony at this Malibu beach house. Work on your tan from a sun lounger or catch up on a little reading beneath the shade of a beach umbrella. Enjoy meals at the alfresco set with dramatic ocean views to set the mood. Later in the evening, head out to Moonshadows along Pacific Coast Highway for a cocktail or two.
Victoria Point merges stately Hampton's vibes with a breezy beach house atmosphere. Follow wide, floor-to-ceiling doorways leading to and from different parts of the balcony, linking each area interior area with an outdoor space, and enhancing the social layout. Let the small, but well-organized kitchen inspire your inner chef. After, get creative at the wet bar with a few tropical concoctions.
Take your drink out to the terrace and relax with friends around the fire pit. As the sun begins to set over the ocean, turn on the heat lamps to warm the space or move the party to the hot tub. Later on, take a bottle of wine and a blanket down the staircase to the beach below and gaze upon the moonlit ocean. On quieter evenings, curl up in the media room for a family movie night.
Malibu is the perfect opportunity to try surfing, and there are plenty of private and group lessons available in the area; Wave Huggers, AquaSurf, and Surf Diva are the most popular. Later in the day, snap a few picks while you hike around Topanga State Park or check out the rides at Santa Monica Pier. Then, spend the night 40 minutes east bar-hopping in downtown Los Angeles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 5: 3 Double size bunk beds, Walk-in closet, Television, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Gas Fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Home theater
- Wet bar
- Exercise room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Heat lamps
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Ocean views
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 11 miles to to Malibu Country Mart
- 20 miles to The Getty Villa
- 22 miles to Topanga State Park
- 10 minute walk to Lechuza Beach
- 1 mile to El Matador State Beach
- 2.4 miles to Zuma Beach
- 4.4 miles to Point Dume
- 8 miles to Corral Canyon Beach
- 11 miles to Malibu Point
- 12 miles to Malibu Beach & Pier
- 17 miles to Las Tunas Beach
- 34 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 36 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- 44 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
51 min(s) drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
53 min(s) drive
63 min(s) drive
El Matador State Beach
3 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
10 min walking
11 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Malibu Country Mart
19 min(s) drive
Topanga State Park
37 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.