8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Double wooden doors lead from cotto-floored rooms to expansive countryside views at this hilltop stone villa in the small Italian town of Ronti. While a recent refresh brought in details like glassed-in showers, the house still holds plenty of traditional charm in its painted furniture and stone walls. Spend leisurely days visiting the wineries dotting this part of Umbria or day-trip to Perugia.
On sunny days, set up on a lounger by a private pool that offers views into the valley as you swim laps or splash as a family. Open a bottle of wine and light the charcoal barbecue for lunch and dinner at an alfresco table overlooking the same hills. If you need local inspiration—or just a wine recommendation—ask the house manager.
Inside, the villa is a throwback in the best way, with cotto floors paving the way to living and dining rooms with wood-beamed ceilings, pastel walls that turn luminous in the passing sunshine, and details like painted chests and vintage chandeliers. The fully equipped kitchen seems to capture the colors of the scenery in its yellow and green hues. Upstairs, each of the 4 bedrooms has its own colorful personality, too.
This vacation rental is a 10-minute drive from the nearest winery and a quick trip to sights like the Area Verde Marcignano, a verdant park, and the open-air Valdiferraio Museum. Take a day trip to Lake Trasimeno, one of the largest in Italy and home to several medieval towns, or the city of Perugia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Charcoal barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- House manager
- Bed linen change (twice a week)
- Mid-week cleaning (5 hours)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Massage therapist
- Cost of groceries plus €50 service fee to be paid in cash
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Vini Donini Winery
- 11 km to Church of San Mechele Archangelo
- 12 km to Area Verde Marcignano Park
- 12 km to Valdiferraio Museum
- 32 km to Civic Museum Madonna del Parto
- 57 km to Lake Trasimeno
- 121 km to Florence
- 131 km drive San Marino
- 52 km to Aeroport Internazionale dell'Umbria
- 211 km to Bolgna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
42 min(s) drive
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
140 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min(s) drive
Church of San Mechele Arcangelo
20 min(s) drive
Area Verde Marcignano
20 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Museo Madonna del Parto
32 min(s) drive
66 min(s) drive
89 min(s) drive
111 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.