10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Located in Beachfront Mirage Estate, this oceanfront villa is encompassed by a shallow moat, peppered with lily pads, that exudes a calm ambiance. Stroll past tropical palm trees to reach the front door; towering trees frame the manicured garden, creating a sense of natural serenity. Ideal for trips for the Great Barrier Reef, the small coastal retreat is paradise for adventure-lovers.
Spread out over a single level, the furnishings offer a cozy place to relax after a day of sight-seeing. Fully retractable glass doors and windows open from the main living area onto the wooden terrace and yard. The open-concept kitchen is punctuated by a contrasting backsplash and countertop; a private chef is available by request. Balmy temperatures tempt you to dine alfresco for most, if not all, meals. Laze around the azure-tiled pool on an array of chaise loungers, perhaps absorbing your attention in a juicy novel. An outdoor shower lets you rinse off under the stars. In town, discover local shops and seafood joints on Macrossan Street.
Curving as far as your eyes can see, Four Mile Beach is suitable for swimming year-round; there’s a stinger net installed for safety. Plus, the Dune property is equipped with private access to the shoreline. The biodiverse rainforest inside Daintree National Park is over 135-million-years-old—the oldest in the world; cruise down the river or take a guided tour through the lush vegetation. Cairns, just north of Port Douglas, is a must-visit for snorkeling, scuba diving, and crocodile spotting.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Ping pong table
- Day beds
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - every 3 days
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to Port Douglas Marina
- 3 minute drive to Sugar Wharf Port Douglas
- 3 minute drive to Mirage Country Club
- 7 minute drive to Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course
- 21 km to Mossman Gorge
- 67 km to Cairns
- 67 km to Daintree Rainforest
- 84 km to Cape Tribulation
- 2 minute walk to Four Mile Beach via private path
- 18 km to Cooya Beach
- 42 km to Palm Cove
- 65 km to Cairns Airport (CNS)
King bed, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Port Douglas, Australia
59 min(s) drive
Four Mile Beach
5 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
Palmer Sea Reef
5 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min(s) drive
Mirage Country Club
2 min(s) drive
Sunday Market Port Douglas
3 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
66 min(s) drive
88 min(s) drive
109 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.