6 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
The swirling detail of St. Mark’s Basilica feels close enough to touch from the balcony of this Venice apartment set in the shadow of the Campanile. While the villa is simpler than the ornate Italo-Byzantine flourishes and gold-winged statues of the cathedral, it’s elegant in its own right, with parquet floors and tall windows. Step outside to the Piazza San Marco and stroll to the Rialto Bridge.
Open the windows and let music float up from the piazza, or watch the sunlight stream across the stone from a private balcony with alfresco dining for 4. Though it’s surrounded by relics from centuries of Italy’s history, the villa has touches of decidedly 21st-century luxury such as a smart TV, Wi-Fi, an espresso machine, and air conditioning in every main room except the kitchen.
A wall of windows frames the views of St. Mark’s from an open-concept living and dining room. Simple yet refined details, from Lucite dining chairs to an Aubusson rug, let the church’s decoration take the focus. A family room off to one side is a cozy place to watch TV, and the separate kitchen has a sleek galley layout and is fully equipped.
This vacation rental has 2 bedrooms with queen beds: 1 with an ensuite bathroom and 1 that shares access to a hall bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms each have a twin bed and a trundle bed; one has an ensuite bathroom and the other shares the hall bathroom with the queen bedroom.
A stay at this villa puts you in the heart of Venice, with the Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge, and Canale Grande a 10-minute walk or less from your doorstep. Linger outside in the square in the evenings and listen to the orchestras of the Gran Caffe Quadri and Caffe Florian, or relive your honeymoon on a gondola ride. If you’ve brought the whole family on holiday, you’ll appreciate the supermarkets and vaporetto, or water bus, stops within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Bathtub, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Direct access to balcony, View of the Saint Mark's Basilica
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 1, Bathtub, Bidet, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of the Saint Mark's Basilica
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 4
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Baby cot and high chair rental - available upon request
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of interest:
- Facing St Mark's Basilica
- 2 minute walk to Bridge of Sighs
- 3 minute walk to Doge's Palace
- 9 minute walk to Scuola Grande di San Marco
- 6 minute walk to Rialto Bridge
- 10 minute walk to Canale Grande
- 1.2 km to Gallerie dell'Accademia
- 7.3 km to Lido di Venezia
- 46 km to Lido di Jesolo
- 19 km to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Airport marco polo
32 min(s) drive
Lido di Venezia
34 min transit
Lido di Jesolo
59 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Saint Mark's Basilica
0 min walking
Bridge of Sighs
1 min walking
2 min walking
6 min walking
Scuola Grande di San Marco
9 min walking
10 min walking
15 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.