8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
The hillside vineyards of Tuscany shimmer as they’re reflected in the pool at this restored farmhouse near Casole d’Elsa. It’s tucked amid the vines on the grounds of the Casali di Casole, an estate that’s been farmed since the Bronze Age, and shows off its heritage in stone and brick architectural details. Explore forests and fields by bike or on foot, or book a class to taste the terroir.
Watch the sun move across the vineyards from a private glass-tiled infinity pool and the terrace that stretches alongside. After a day spent hiking, biking, or sightseeing in the countryside, sit down to an alfresco dinner at the table for 10 and cozy up to the warmth of the outdoor firepit.
Inside, a traditional Tuscan fireplace warms the living room’s inviting groups of sofas and chairs, casting a golden glow on well-preserved brick archways and matching arched windows. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern conveniences, but keep an eye out for traditional touches like the marble sink. A low wall separates it from the farmhouse-style dining table. Come bedtime, you’ll find the 4 bedrooms spread out between the main house and 2 guest houses in the courtyard for privacy.
The Casali di Casole estate is a microcosm of Tuscany, where you can hike past olive groves and historic castles, discover nearby Casole d’Elsa or join a truffle hunt. Ask your concierge about tee times or a class in painting, ceramics, or cooking.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Triple vanity, Television, Lounge area, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from May to October
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating (from November to April)
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
57 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
168 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
28 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
64 min(s) drive
73 min(s) drive
99 min(s) drive
178 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.