Villa Di Nola
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Take in the natural majesty of Naples Bay and Vesuvius beyond from this stunningly-located villa. Perched like a beacon over Sorrento, guests can take in sea breezes and spectacular morning vistas, with the white walls standing out against a blue horizon. Experience the clear pool, comfy and tasteful interiors, plus viewpoint terrace, with Sorrento, Capri and Naples all within a short drive.
Awaking in the morning, guests can throw open the sun door and shutter to allow the freshness of Naples Bay to flow through this fine home. Take in an Italian coffee and fresh pastry from the shaded upper terrace, spotting cruising yachts and pleasure craft tracing white wakes through the stunning blue scene below. Guests can lose themselves in the sunlit splendor of the sun recliners, or grill up a storm of local meats and seafood with the supplied barbecue. Meanwhile, the comfortable, clean and unpretentious interiors offer an accommodation experience that is as refreshing as the cool pool that sits alongside the home. The villa’s gardens offer further fine views, while the huge and well-furnished kitchen pairs excellently with the outdoor dining areas.
Commanding the high ground outside Sorrento, guests have their pick of this fabled stretch of Italian Coast. To the north, enter the metropolis of Naples, complete with its stunning piazzas, museums and laneways, as well as the dynamic, volcanic slopes of the Vesuvius volcano. Take a cruise off the coast to visited the fabled island of Capri, complete with picture-perfect beaches and reputation as a haunt of Europe’s jetsetters. To the east lies the Amalfi coast, with inlet after inlet of rugged beauty, punctuated by gorgeous seaside towers and villages. From Villa di Nola, guests can take their pick of these famous destinations.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Desk, Safe, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Desk, Safe, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Terrace with ocean and pool view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated (closed from September to mid-April)
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Charcoal barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas
- Outside parking - 6 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (2 times over a 7 day period)
- Change of towels and linen (2 times over a 7 day period)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Villa Fiorentino Park
- 4.6 km to town of Sorrento
- 4.8 km to Basilica of St. Anthony Abbot
- 5.9 km to Sorrento Cathedral
- 29 km to town of Pompeii
- 36 km to Amalfi Coast
- 3.8 km to the Pignatella Beach
- 5.1km to Leonelli's Beach
- 54 km to Sorrento Airport (RRO)
Ensuite bathroom, Queen bed, TV, Terrace
Ensuite bathroom, King bed, TV, Terrace
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Naples International Airport
69 min(s) drive
the Pignatella Beach
8 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Villa Fiorentino Park
5 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
Town of Sorrento
17 min(s) drive
Basilica of St. Anthony Abbot
17 min(s) drive
Town of Pompeii
52 min(s) drive
78 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.