Como Park House
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Como Park greenery waves in the surface of the infinity plunge pool at this sleek modern retreat just outside Melbourne. It’s beautifully designed—all open-plan spaces, glass walls, and polished concrete floors—but has a sense of humor that shows up in the built-in trampoline. Let loose in the park or take the tram to central Melbourne to visit its museums, gardens, and world-class coffee shops.
Tree-shaded decks make the park feel like your own private backyard. Turn flips on the trampoline, cool off in the plunge pool, serve dinner from the barbecue at the alfresco table for 6, and watch the stars come out from around the outdoor fireplace. On cooler evenings, find the wine cooler, fireplace, Apple TV, sound system, and Wi-Fi inside.
Cool tones of gray and white bring a serene feel to the open-concept great room, while a timber-paneled ceiling, sun-splashed glass wall, and copper fireplace have the warmth to balance it out. The sitting area has an inviting sectional, the dining table seats 8, and the fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar.
This vacation rental has 3 bedrooms with queen beds: 2 with ensuite bathrooms, including the master bedroom, and one that shares a bathroom with the fourth bedroom, which has 2 twin beds. The shared-bathroom setup makes it ideal for a family on holiday with younger children.
With Como Park next door, you have the luxury of popping over for a stroll with your morning coffee or an evening constitutional. Walk to nearby Como House and Garden for a peek into the Australia of the 1850s, and into Toorak for shopping and dining. Join locals—including a clutch of resident penguins—at St Kilda Beach, and take the tram from South Yarra into central Melbourne for everything from a perfectly poured latte to a honeymoon-worthy multi-course dinner.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Private deck, Outdoor furniture, River view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Direct access to deck
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Jack and Jill bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine cooler
- Gas fireplace
- Apple TV
- Integrated sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Infinity plunge pool - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Como Park
- 4 minute drive to Toorak Village
- 9 minute drive to Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- 4.8 km to Melbourne Cricket Ground
- 5.7 km to Fitzroy Gardens
- 6.1 km to National Gallery of Victoria
- 6.5 km to Federation Square
- 6.9 km to Carlton Gardens
- 7.3 km to Melbourne Museum
- 8.3 km to Queen Victoria Market
- 8.7 km to Crown Melbourne
- 9.3 km to Immigration Museum
- 10 km to Yarra Bend park and Golf Course
- 6.1 km to St Kilda Beach
- 34 km to Melbourne Airport (MEL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
South Yarra, Australia
St Kilda Beach
19 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Toorak Village/Toorak Rd
3 min(s) drive
Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
8 min(s) drive
Melbourne Cricket Ground
11 min(s) drive
Como House & Garden
12 min walking
13 min walking
13 min(s) drive
National Gallery of Victoria
14 min(s) drive
Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
14 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
Melbourne Museum and Carlton Gardens
17 min(s) drive
Queen Victoria Market
20 min(s) drive
Yarra Bend park and Golf Course
21 min(s) drive
Melbourne Airport (MEL)
33 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.