6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Get close to the action at Utah’s top ski-town with this central, convenient and highly sought-after apartment. This fully-outfitted modern property offers sporty flair and lots of cosy extras, like the glowing fireplace and rooftop terrace. The grand living room offers a great view of downtown Park City, being just seconds from the slopes and the city’s buzzing bar, brewpub and restaurant scene.
Enter Azure Vista via one of Park City’s vibrant central streets, which is decked out in ski regalia and sporting imagery. Guests can congregate in the comfortably outfitted central living area, with the city views and entertainment system providing plenty of stimulation, all within steps of the lengthy dining table and fully-equipped kitchen. After a hearty breakfast, guests can take in the bracing mountain air with a coffee or juice on the rooftop terrace, which provides a fine view of the slopes and hills that surround this charming mountain town. Guests can chase away the chills with a dip in the rooftop tub, or by luxuriating in front of the gas-fed fireplace, which bathes the apartment’s central room in a golden glow.
With downtown as your local neighborhood, guests can truly get the best out of their stay in the Wasatch Back. A short walk is all it takes to access the 17 slopes of the dynamic Park City ski resort, while the similarly impressive Deer Valley resort is just a few minutes by car. Guests also have fantastic access to the historic district of downtown and can stroll and explore at will when annual events such as the Sundance Film Festival come to down. Despite being situated in the natural splendor of the Rocky Mountains, guests can make outings to the metropolis that is Salt Lake City in approximately 30 minutes, while drives across the landscape to the Provo River and the majestic national forest beyond is always an option for the adventurous at heart.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Central air-conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rooftop terrace
- Hot tub - heated
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 3 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 4 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 6 minute drive to the Eccles Center
- 10 minute drive to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 8.2 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32 miles to Salt Lake City
- 5 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 5 minute walk to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Village at Park City
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.