8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Each stone, timber beam, and terracotta tile is something to behold at this lovingly restored Tuscan farmhouse near Casole d’Elsa. The villa sits on the grounds of the Casali di Casole estate, which has been farmed for thousands of years and was recently transformed into a country retreat. Today, you can hike or cycle past olive groves and vineyards to hilltop castles and tucked-away hamlets.
The latest chapter of the villa’s story features a sun-kissed terrace with plenty of seating and a heated infinity pool commanding views of the vineyards. Enjoy the comfort of the pergola-covered alfresco table, warmed by a traditional wood-burning oven, for dinner.
In times past, the house might have looked very different, but it feels much the same, thanks to well-preserved wood-beamed ceilings and stone walls. Brick archways separate the living area and dining area from a fully equipped kitchen, but the layout feels open in a decidedly modern way. There are 2 more sitting areas where you can bring a book and your glass of wine for a quiet moment.
Casali di Casole has plenty of hiking trails and mountain bikes to borrow, making it easy to explore this corner of Tuscany. Ask about joining a cooking class or even a truffle hunt on the estate, or get help booking a tee time at a nearby golf course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Cable television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Cable television, Safe, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Cable television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Cable television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from May to October
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating (from November to March)
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 12 more
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
62 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
175 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
36 min(s) drive
62 min(s) drive
76 min(s) drive
99 min(s) drive
178 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.