10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Find privacy in the city at this 16th-Arrondissement maison, not far from the Arc de Triomphe in the heart of Paris. Listen to the city of lights while you enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the elevated terrace. Finish your espresso while you catch up on some reading beneath the shaded overhang. Then, walk to Avenue Victor Hugo to see some of the country’s most beautiful architecture.
Follow parquet floors through living and dining areas, past the grand piano, and out French doors to breezy balcony. Stop for a moment and smell the flowers on Maison Montespan’s expertly decorated garden terrace. Make yourself a snack in the outdoor kitchen. Or, use the fully-equipped kitchen inside to whip up something more substantial. Then, relax upon plush contemporary furniture in the living room.
If the mood strikes, schedule a private yoga lesson in the home gym or swim in the counter-current indoor pool. After, rejuvenate in the ensuite’s spa-like soaking tub while the kids watch a movie in the media room. Then, make life even more comfortable and bring in a private chef for dinner. Housekeeping is complimentary, as is breakfast, and there’s a long list of luxurious add-ons available.
Paris has no shortage of photo opportunities, so make sure to bring your camera when you visit the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame, and the Palace of Versailles. When you need a break from the bustling streets, spend a few hours casually wandering the Louvre or take a guided tour if you’d like the history lesson. Then, walk over to the Seine for a dinner cruise at Calife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Safe, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Indoor swimming pool (heating included)
- Home gym
- Media room
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Security cameras
- Rooftop patio
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor kitchen
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10 guest
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
- Parking - 2 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Continental breakfast
- Villa pre-stocking upon arrival
- Butler service (8pm to 6pm)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Private driver
- Private chef
- Security agent
- Wine cellar
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Quai Branly Museum
- 9 minute drive to Champs-Élysées
- 10 minute drive to the Eiffel Tower
- 15 minute drive to the Louvre Museum
- 17 minute drive to Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral
- 20 minute drive to Palace of Versailles
- 27 minute drive to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Freestanding rain shower
Shower bathtub combo
+ 5 more
Musée du Louvre
15 min(s) drive
Paris-Charles De Gaulle
27 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
Cathédrale Notre Dame
23 min(s) drive
Château de Versailles
31 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.