24 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
Just outside the village of Calistoga in Napa Valley, this secluded private villa sits in the center of an eight and a half acre property, amid four acres of vines and gardens. While sequestered, Villa Calistoga maintains the distinct advantage of being only one and a half miles from the restaurants, markets and shopping in downtown Calistoga. From spa treatments to wine tasting, horseback riding and golf, come unwind in Napa!
Designed for seamless indoor/outdoor living, this luxury vacation rental contains twelve sets of French doors that open to the spacious balconies and covered patios. The large outdoor gazebo includes an outdoor kitchen with a professional gas grill. The estate also features a large swimming pool and Jacuzzi/spa with a child safety cover, a tennis court nestled in the vineyard, a sand volleyball court, bocce ball, a gas fire pit, an alfresco shower and a fully equipped exercise room. The property also showcases a newly constructed barn with a game room that includes billiards, ping pong, air hockey and darts as well as two large living rooms, each with a 50” plasma television and home theater system.
Rich woods and sleek furnishings populate the spacious living and dining spaces. The main villa contains the fully stocked gourmet kitchen with a six burner Viking Range, double oven, Sub Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers and a wine fridge. The adjacent villa includes a kitchenette and an office with high speed Internet. Wi-Fi access throughout and an indoor/outdoor sound system with iPod dock are also at the ready.
The villa consists of three adjacent villas with seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms. One villa houses three bedroom suites and the other villas have two suites each. In the main house, each bedroom offers a balcony. Each sleeping quarter provides a suitable option for everyone in the family. The three distinct villas help increase privacy and reduce the overall noise that usually results from hosting groups of up to eighteen. At an additional fee, the yurt can sleep six more guests with two twin size bunk beds and a queen sleeper sofa.
At Villa Calistoga, the breathtaking panoramas are reminiscent of Italy as they overlook the vineyards, olive trees and mountains. At sunset, the colors change from deep golden yellows and vibrant pinks to rich hues of rust and orange as the sun sets behind the hills. Relax this holiday amid the fragrance of freshly grown roses at Villa Calistoga!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bunk bed, Twin size trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 7: 2 Bunk beds (twin over twin trundle), Shared access to hallway bathroom, Ceiling fan
Yurt (At extra cost)
- Additional bedding: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Queen sleeper sofa, Air conditioning, Heating, Sink, Shared access to first floor full bathroom in the main house
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable Television
- Media room
- Sonos sounds system
- Wood burning fireplace
- Games room
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Air hockey table
- Foosball table
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Fire pit
- Alfresco shower
- Bocce ball court
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball court
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Old Faithful Geyser of California
- 10.4 miles to Town of Saint Helena
- 17 miles to Oakville
- 25 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 25 miles to Glen Ellen
- 26 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 29 miles to Downtown Napa
- 30 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 32 miles to Sonoma Overlook Trail
- 41 miles to Bodega Bay
- 47 miles to Goat Rock State Beach
- 20 km to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 80 km to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 88 km to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
+ 1 more
Ping pong table
Air hockey table
+ 2 more
Sonoma County Airport
31 min(s) drive
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
97 min(s) drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
105 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Town of Calistoga
4 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
Sonoma Valley Regional Park
39 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
53 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.