Edinburgh Exclusive Estate
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Contemporary style rules supreme at this ultra-modern home, complete with a light-loving, open plan that prioritizes space and comfort. Take in the impressive kitchen, glittering pool, and calming sun terrace, all ringed by leafy green hedges, with porcelain white bedrooms and airy bathrooms waiting above. LA's rich tapestry is just outside, with shopping, fine dining and city sights nearby.
Pulling into the spacious garage, this villa gives an instant impression of height and grandeur, with a floating staircase ascending towards radiant upper-level windows. The rear garden offers a sanctuary in this urban district, with a refreshing swim just moments away, at any time of day. Soak up the sunshine via premium recliners, or savor a delicious coffee from the viewpoint balcony that’s directly accessible from your climate-controlled, king-sized bedroom. Rich grey stone typifies the spacious ensuite bathrooms, complete with step-in showers and carved bathtubs. Top off a fascinating day exploring this great metropolis with a dip in the hot tub, or with a relaxed barbecue dinner.
Guests can step out of this exclusive home and quickly immerse themselves in the unique sights and sounds of LA. Long-standing local eateries abound, as do nearby attractions like the Fairfax Farmers Market and the Grove entertainment complex. A short drive will bring guests to the commercial and culinary artery of Rodeo Drive, while celebrated cultural hubs like the Los Angeles County Museum of Art are less than 10 minutes by car.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to The Grove
- 8 minute drive to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 3.1 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 2.6 miles to Hollywood
- 4 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 5.6 miles to Universal Studios
- 7.3 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 9.3 miles to The Getty Center
- 8.7 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 10.4 miles to Venice Canals
- 11.4 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 12.8 miles to Venice Beach
- 22.6 miles to Malibu Pier
- 10.4 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 11.6 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Los Angeles, CA
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
30 min(s) drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
34 min(s) drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
29 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
42 min(s) drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
28 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
6 min(s) drive
Runyon Canyon Park
10 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
17 min(s) drive
The Getty Center
27 min(s) drive
30 min(s) drive
33 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.