10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Olive, palm, and pine trees nestle close to this newly built villa on Crete, making it feel like a rocky outcropping in the landscape. It’s built into the hillside and spills over the slope, with the pool and alfresco living areas stretching down toward the sea. Make like a local and follow a path to a small rocky beach or walk to the restaurant in the village of Likotinara.
Soak in the sunshine from a lounger by the heated infinity pool or savor the shade of a pergola-covered outdoor sitting area. Just down the hill, a stone barbecue makes quick work of dinner, and alfresco living and dining areas tucked into the scenery invite you to linger outside over a bottle of Greek wine or around a firepit.
Glass walls on 3 sides make the living room feel like an extension of the terrace, and a pair of plush blue-green sofas is just as welcoming as the loungers outside. Follow a hallway bordered by floor-to-ceiling glass to the open-concept dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where azure cabinets evoke the color of the sea.
The villa’s location in the hamlet of Likotinara means you’re close to a local-favourite rocky beach and just over 2 km from the nearest taverna. Drive to nearby villages for restaurants and markets, and make the 9-kilometer trip to the island’s longest sandy beach. In 20 minutes you can be on the national road headed for the city of Chania.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Desk, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Dishwashers
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Partial air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Charcoal barbecue
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute walk to village of Likotinarea
- 35 km to Chania
- 36 km to Rethymno
- 8.7 km to Georgioupolis Beach
- 11 km to Almirida Beach
- 13 km to Kavros Beach
- 14 km to Kalives Beach
- 17 km to Episkopi Beach
- 41 km to Chania International Airport (CHQ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Chania International Airport
52 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min walking
44 min(s) drive
48 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.