Eos Urban Villa
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 8.5 baths
Retreat to your slice of paradise at this exclusive modern estate in Athens. Large outdoor areas, such as this, are rare in the city, so take advantage and work on your tan, go for a swim, and dine alfresco. When you’re ready to explore, the city centre is just 4 km from home. Or head uphill to the Acropolis of Athens, the city’s 5th-century B.C. temple and museum.
Partially divided by a double-sided fireplace, the open concept living area is the perfect setting for a dinner party. Atop earthy hardwood floors, contemporary furniture and high-end electronics add a stylish touch to the decor. Get inspired and make an attempt at traditional Greek cuisine in the state of the art kitchen or grill up some goat on the barbecue outback. After dinner, move the party to the outdoor lounge for cocktails.
On quieter nights, stretch out by the fireplace, stream a movie, or catch up on some reading outside by the pool. If you’re keeping up with a fitness routine, the gym on the lower level has free weights, machines, and aerobic equipment. And, despite its downtown location, Urban Villa has garage parking for 6 and an elevator to help with any accessibility issues.
Athens is home to Greece’s National Archaeological Museum, which happens to be one of the world’s largest, and richest, collections of exhibits and artifacts. After a morning of discovery, head to the winding 19th-century streets of Plaka for a gyro. This bustling area is packed with family-run shops and incredible Greek food stands. At night, do some bar hopping in the Exarchia neighborhood.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size beds (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: King size beds (can be converted to a 2 Twins), Access to hall bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Streaming television
- Home gym
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated property
- Garage - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities & excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 5.9 km to Monastiraki
- 7.6 km to Athens center
- 7.8 km to Acropolis of Athens
- 33 km to Athens International Airport (ATH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Athens International Airport
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
18 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Acropolis of Athens
22 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.