6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
The tops of the palm trees seem to kiss the edge of the plunge pool at this beachfront hideaway at El Careyes Club & Residences. Follow the pavers that zigzag across the courtyard from the pergola-covered terrace down to the sand and shore itself. Continue to the open-air on-site restaurant, La Duna, for breakfast and a don’t-miss-it guacamole at lunch.
Listen to the waves lap at the shore from the second-floor terrace, where palms and a pergola lend partial shade to the plunge pool, outdoor living and dining areas, and a tempting hammock. Stretch out in a lounger on the beach itself, just below the casita, or watch the sunset from one of the club’s 5 west-facing infinity pools.
Careyes was designed in the ’70s by mostly Italian architects, and it still has a sensual, organic vibe. The casita carries on this heritage in its melon-pink walls and thoughtful design, with the great room on the second floor. Here, you’ll find a living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen, rendered in soft blue and white fabrics and warm wood.
The area may fly under the radar, but it’s a hotbed of art, architecture, and cuisine. Besides La Duna, it’s a short drive to local institution Playa Rosa Beach Club, where the ceviche is fresh and cocktail hour might go all night, as well as Mediterranean-influenced Casa de Nada. Ask visitors about their favorite open-air art installations and stop by Careyes Polo Club if there’s a match on.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - Unheated
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Outdoor furnitures
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Gated community
- Restaurant on-site for breakfast and lunch: La Duna
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 8am-5pm
- Guest services - 10am-6pm
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
- Cook service
- Laundry service
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT EL CAREYES CLUB & RESIDENCES
- Direct access to Beach Club
Points of Interest
- Direct access to El Careyes Club
- 5 minute walk to Pueblo Careyes
- 6.1 km to Careyes Polo Club
- 25 km to Punta Perula Beach
- 28 km to El Tecuan Beach
- 107 km to Punta Peñitas Beach
- 89 km to Playa de Oro International Airport (ZLO)
- 173 km to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Costa Careyes, Mexico
Playa de Oro international Airport (ZLO)
80 min(s) drive
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
167 min(s) drive
Playa Punta Pérula
29 min(s) drive
Playa El Tecuan
37 min(s) drive
Punta Peñitas Beach
100 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
0 min walking
El Careyes Club & Residences
6 min walking
Careyes Polo Club
10 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.