Kiwiesque Luxury Lodge
18 guests · 8 bedrooms · 6 baths
Neat rows of grapevines stretch across the Esk Valley where this farmhouse-modern retreat is nestled, filling views with greenery and producing wines from Albariño to Cabernet Sauvignon. A large deck, courtyard and a pool make indoor-outdoor living practically mandatory. Arrange a wine tour in the Kiwiesque Mustang GT convertible or set off on your own on the Classic New Zealand, Hawkes Bay wine trail from nearby Napier
Vineyard views are in abundance from the Lodge front deck, which is shaded for sunny days and can be closed off on cooler evenings. Take a swim in the private pool, have a soak in the spa pool in the back courtyard, and whip up dinner on the barbecue.
The heart of the Lodge is its great room, which sits between the front deck and courtyard, and opens via retractable glass walls for a true indoor-outdoor feeling. Set up with a book for the day and gather around the dining table at night. Just across the hallway (or across the front deck) is another open-concept room with a living area and fully equipped kitchen.
Ask at the Kiwiesque estate about a wine tour, tastings of home-grown vintages and lamb, and, for a romantic evening, progressive dinners at 3 local wineries. Get outdoors on nearby hiking and biking trails, or test your skill on a fishing or whitewater rafting excursion. Or feel like you’ve travelled back to the 1930s as you walk past art deco architecture in the nearby towns of Napier and Hastings.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Vineyard view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Vineyard view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Vineyard view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Vineyard view
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Vineyard view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 7 & 8, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Twin over king size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 6 & 8, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 8: Twin over king size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 6 & 7, Stand-alone shower
- Media Room: Queen size Murphy bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 6, 7 & 8, Stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Vineyard view
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 6 & 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 17 km to Napier
- 19 km to The National Aquarium of NZ
- 34 km to Hastings
- 54 km to Hawke's Bay
- 397 km to Downtown Aukland
- 11 km to Hawkes Bay Airport (NPE)
- 39 km to Hastings Airport (NZHS)
Bunk bed, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Eskdale, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
15 min(s) drive
35 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
19 min(s) drive
National Aquarium of New Zealand
21 min(s) drive
33 min(s) drive
51 min(s) drive
295 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.