10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Set in historic Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, this restored home’s glass roof and airy courtyard allows for sunny afternoon socials and moonlit dinners. Exterior carvings and grand brickwork combine with plush interior furnishings and a magical, water-feature courtyard to summon up the spirit of ages past. Guests are just moments from Provence’s vineyards, ancient towns and beaches.
A balanced combination of French townhouse grandeur and tasteful modern fittings, Villa Elina represents a luxurious choice, right at the heart of a central and peaceful Provence town. Laneways replete with wooden shutters and fountains lead to the home, with a private courtyard providing a shaded, picturesque location for alfresco dining, as well as a secluded swimming pool. Richly outfitted rooms and comprehensive AC define the interior, with style delivered in spades thanks to a gilded fireplace and creative bookcases. High-ceiled bedrooms and visually-striking bedrooms round out the home’s creative appeal.
Villa Elina’s position in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence means guests are just steps from a wealth of restaurants and cafes in the town’s core. This rich, illustrious region offers a huge range of highly-rated vineyards, walled towns and regal castles, with the towering classical ruins at Glanum, just outside the town, being particularly impressive. The medieval metropolis of Avignon lies just a short drive away, offering grand squares, the Papal Palace, and an extensive number of museums and sights. Mediterranean beaches and sunny seaside towns beckon to the south, with a network of countryside eateries and hilltop villages in between.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10 guests
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Decorative fireplace
- Plunge pool - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 1 car
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 hrs per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute walk into Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 11 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 18 km to Fontvieille
- 25 km to Avignon
- 46 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 70 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
44 min(s) drive
55 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min walking
15 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.