14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 baths
Breathe in the crisp mountain air of the French alps from the furnished balcony of this central Megève chalet. Offering a balmy indoor pool, convenient gym, warming fireplace and pool table, the home’s decor is steeped in the old-world charm and upland culture of the Haute-Savoie. Legendary skiing and helicopter tours are close by, with the town’s cobbled streets hosting fine dining and shopping.
The classic sloped roof and lengthy balconies of Chalet Bouvier centers it firmly in the alpine tradition, as the lofty Mont d’Arbois rises in the background. Sip fresh tea or juice on the wicker chairs as sunlit powder blows off the peaks, before whipping up a fresh breakfast of croissants and fruit under the extravagant clock of the spotless kitchen. The softly outfitted social room is ideal for setting up the day’s activities, with light shining through the stylized horn chandelier. After a busy day on the ski slopes, woodland trails, or lakeside walks of the locality, sink into a relaxing hot tub session, with a freshly-mixed drink waiting at the home’s ornate bar.
The chalet’s position near the heart of the town means that an extensive list of highly-rated French restaurants, taverns, and wine bars are within a short walk, while spa days and high-end retail options are also nearby. Direct lift access to the diverse ski runs of the Megève resort is just minutes away, while warmer months promise bracing forest hikes, lake fishing, and bike excursions.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Desk, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite toilet, Television, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Surround sound system
- Wet bar
- Ice maker
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Massage room
- Exercise equipment
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Ski room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located in the center of Megève
- 7 minute drive to Golf du Mont d'Arbois
- 3 minute walk to Chamois ski lift
- 5 minute drive to Megève Ski Resort
- 92 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 168 km to Grenoble-Isere Airport (GNB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Ping pong table
+ 1 more
+ 13 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
71 min(s) drive
126 min(s) drive
Golf du Mont d'Arbois
7 min(s) drive
Rochebrune/Côte 2000 (Megève)
4 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.