Chalet White Peak
16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
Capture soaring views of Mont Blanc from this contemporary ski lodge between Combloux and Megeve in the French Alps. After a long day on the slopes, warm-up in the indoor hot tub and sauna before joining the group by the fireplace. After dinner, drive 5 minutes into town and check out the bars, nightclubs, and music venues around the resort base.
Chalet White Peak’s modern grey/white architecture mixes traditional ski lodge vibes with cutting-edge contemporary design to create an atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Exposed wood and stone deliver the warmth you’d expect from an alpine home, while the state-of-the-art kitchen and contemporary furnishings add excitement to the chalet. You’ll be able to keep up with your fitness routine in the home gym. And, you’ll appreciate the included services like daily housekeeping and champagne reception, as well as a few extra luxurious add-ons like a private chef and butler.
Hit the slopes bright and early with a short drive to La Princesse Ski Lift or Megeve Ski Resort. In the warmer months, the Combloux area offers beautiful hiking trails, rock climbing, and challenging cycling routes. If you’re in the mood to shop or check out the latest ski gear, simply wander the cobblestone streets of Megeve Village. And, if you’re craving city life, Chamonix is just 31-kilometers from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Office, Television, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Television, Shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite stand-alone rain shower, Television, Shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite stand-alone rain shower, Television, Shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room 1: 4 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room 2: 4 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Surround sound system
- Home gym
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Champagne reception
- Household linen
- Toiletries and slippers
- Fresh flowers and magazines
- Concierge service
- Ski equipment delivery (cost of equipment not included)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Megève
- 11 km to Mont d'Arbois
- 26 km to Col des Aravis
- 31 km to Chamonix
- 59 km to Lac d'Annecy
- 3 minute drive to La Princesse ski lift
- 10 minute drive to Megève Ski Resort
- 13 km to Megève Altiport (MVV)
- 85 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
4 bunk beds
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 11 more
16 min(s) drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
63 min(s) drive
Les Portes du Mont-Blanc
6 min(s) drive
Télécabine du Jaillet
7 min(s) drive
Rochebrune/Côte 2000 (Megève)
10 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
Montée du Calvaire
10 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
35 min(s) drive
Col des Aravis
38 min(s) drive
80 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.