Custom Architecture Villa
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Mountain and ocean views await at this modern architectural masterpiece in Cape Town’s beautiful Camps Bay neighborhood. When you’re not sipping drinks by the pool, relax and kick back in the media room, or melt your stress away in the sauna. With 2 fully-equipped kitchens, this villa is perfect for multi-family getaways. If you’d rather dine out, hit the V & A Waterfront.
Indoor and outdoor spaces are delightfully undefined at this breezy, ocean-view home. Floor-to-ceiling openings merge spaces to create a vast social atmosphere that is sure to inspire wild nights in. Neutral tones, clean sightlines, and slightly-minimalistic decor give the space an uber-modern vibe. Each bedroom features its own unique accent wall, showing off the villa’s character and thoughtful design. The marble island in the kitchen, which flows seamlessly into the living room, is the perfect place to mix a few drinks before a night on the town. And, if you need to take care of any lingering business, the study provides a secluded space to get a little work done.
Walk down to the shore of Camps Bay Beach, an upmarket coastal community just minutes from home. If you’re feeling adventurous, sign-up for an early morning surfing lesson or try snorkeling later in the afternoon. Just up from the beach, the streets of Camps Bay are lined with trendy bars, restaurants, and boutique shops to explore. And, if you’re up for a hike, Lion’s Head takes about 90-minutes to scale; the view is the best in the city.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Private balcony with mountain and sea view
- Bedroom 2 - Kids room: Double size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning, Mountain and sea view
- Bedroom 3 - Kids room: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Mountain and sea view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Kitchenette, Lounge area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Two living areas
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Back up inverter generator
- Kid play room
- Sauna with built in music system
- Office space
- Security system
- Swimming Pool - heating included
- Lounge area
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Jungle gym
- Alfresco dining
- Sound system
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper - 5 days per week
- Pool and garden maintenance - once per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 7 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 4 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 14 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 10 minute walk to Camps Bay Beach
- 4 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 27 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
26 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
1 min(s) drive
3 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
4 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
15 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.