Villa La Souriante
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
After breakfast at one of Mougins’ finest cafes, stroll home for a swim at this modern French farmhouse. Catch up on some reading beneath a shady palm as you enjoy the rolling hillside view. After dinner, get a fire going in the pool house lounge and settle in for an incredible sunset.
Set amongst pine, olive, and cypress trees, Villa La Souriante’s private atmosphere is the perfect escape, despite its prime location within walking distance of Mougins. Natural stone, soothing pastels, and a tiled-roof show off authentic French architecture. A circular courtyard and 3-car garage will greet you, leading inside to modern interiors with numerous countryside vantage points. For an even better look at the valley below, head for the master balcony and work on your tan while enjoying the view. Downstairs, the fully-equipped kitchen will surely inspire your inner chef. Or, you could craft your dinner in the outdoor kitchen while the kids splash around in the pool.
Start your exploration of Mougins at the Musee de la Photographie, where black-and-white photos of Picasso will inspire your curiosity. After, check out the collection at Musee d’Art Classique de Mougins. When you’re ready to eat, the Old Village core will not disappoint. And, if you crave city life, Cannes is a 13-minutes from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet
- Guest house: Double size bed, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun beds
- Alfresco shower
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Security cameras - front gate, pool area, garden
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional linen changes
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Museum of Classic Art in Mougins
- 6 minute drive to Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club
- 7.4 km to Cannes
- 33 km to Nice
- 12 km to Cannes - Mandelieu Airport (CEQ)
- 27 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Cannes - Mandelieu Airport
13 min(s) drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
22 min(s) drive
Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club
8 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Musée d'Art Classique de Mougins
5 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.