10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
An ideal location in the Arts Village neighborhood, this home is close to everything you want on your low-key retreat to the Hamptons. The quaint Tudor house, built circa 1892, has been extensively renovated. Leafy, towering trees frame the secluded property, ensuring a lavish sense of privacy. Visit a sprawling vineyard in Sag Harbor or head to the gently lapping ocean for an instant refresh.
Throughout the 4,000 square feet of living area, a nostalgic dichotomy is created between original, antique detailing and contemporary upgrades. Art punctuates each room alongside décor sourced from Cuban flea markets. Exposed timber beam ceilings establish a lofty ambiance while dark hardwood floors circulate beneath intricately woven Turkish rugs. Natural light trickles in through an abundance of leaded glass windows, illuminating the open, flowing space. Seafood can be seared on the outdoor barbecue and served alfresco. The crackling wood-burning fireplace, framed by white-painted bricks, sits beneath a metallic Paul Morehouse sculpture—a focal point of the living room. Stargazing is serene from the bubbling comfort of the frothing hot tub.
Main Street, the heart of Southampton, is within walking distance with posh boutiques, stimulating galleries, and a variety of restaurants serving fresh, palatable cuisine await. A short 3-minute drive and you’ll land yourself at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club. For a dose of sand and surf, Cooper's, Meschutt, and Little Plains beaches are nearby.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Spare Room: Queen size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Projector & screen
- Nest thermometers
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Shinnecock Hills Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Main Street, Southampton
- 8.5 miles to Bridgehampton
- 13 miles to Sag Harbor
- 14 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Cooper's Beach
- 9 minute drive to Meschutt Beach
- 9 minute drive to Little Plains Beach
- 5.7 miles to Towd Point
- 6.1 minute drive to North Sea Beach
- 13 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 78 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
East Hampton Airport
26 min(s) drive
John F. Kennedy International Airport
80 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
Little Plains Beach
9 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
North Sea Beach
14 min(s) drive
Shinnecock Hills Golf Club
3 min(s) drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
27 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.