Viento del Este
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
A circular hearth is the glowing heart of this nature-focused retreat in one of Uruguay’s chicest beach towns. Built of stone and wood along with glass and concrete, the villa is an enclave of contemporary design at the edge of the dunes and the wild Atlantic.
Spend sunny days stretched out in a lounger on the terrace by the pool, serve sangria and barbecue fresh from the wet bar and grill in the covered alfresco dining area, and stay out late around the outdoor fire pit.
The villa is sleekly contemporary without being cold; vines creep over its exposed beams, and its angular walls are clad in natural stone. Windows line one wall of the open-concept great room, where an all-white living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen contrast with the black chimney at the center of the space.
Whether you want to experience the area’s beautiful scenery or discover La Barra’s club scene, it’s all within easy reach of the villa. See and be seen on several beaches within a short drive, pausing for drinks at an oceanfront bar, book a horseback ride along the sand, and browse the galleries and boutiques at the base of the Punta del Este lighthouse.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Safe, Ocean view, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Terrace, Ocean view, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Rooftop terrace
- Ocean view
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Barbecue grill
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Wet bar
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Parking - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 24 km to La Barra Golf Club
- 27 km to Museo del Mar
- 35 km to Punta del Este
- 36 km to The Fingers of Punta del Este
- 5 minute walk to Playa Brava Jose Ignacio
- 5 minute drive to Playa Mansa Jose Ignacio
- 21 km to Playa Manantiales
- 24 km to Playa La Barra
- 52 km to Punta del Este International Airport (PDP)
- 144 km to Carrasco International Airport (MVD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Arenas de Jose Ignacio, Uruguay
Punta del Este International Airport
56 min(s) drive
Carrasco International Airport
112 min(s) drive
Playa Brava de Jose Ignacio
4 min(s) drive
Playa mansa José Ignacio
5 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
La Barra Golf Club
23 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
24 min(s) drive
Museo del Mar
30 min(s) drive
Punta del Este
39 min(s) drive
Monumento al Ahogado
40 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.