6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Nature lovers will fit in flawlessly at this countryside escape, surrounded by grassy hills and verdant vegetation. From the yard, look out onto views of the Tuki Tuki River Valley. Enter the abode through rustic barn doors to find an open-concept living space complete with interesting stonework and a range of unique textures. Mountain bikes are handy for cycling through the surrounding farmlands.
Animal-hyde accent décor sits alongside sumptuous sofas topped with plump pillows in the lofty interior. The kitchen is constructed using naturally distressed timber, creating an organically striking appearance. Panoramic vistas of the Te Mata Peak range can be found from many angles of the property; one of the best is seen while lazily lounging on a pair of leather armchairs. The sheltered outdoor dining area leads to a deep azure-hued swimming pool. Adjacent sun loungers provide ample space for reading a book under the shade of the parasol.
Close to town but distant enough to feel secluded, tree-lined Havelock North is easily accessible for your daily dose of cuisine, art, and shopping. Drive 7 minutes to reach Craggy Range Vineyards where you can taste-test your way to a favorite bottle to bring home and savor in front of the outdoor fireplace. A variety of board games and movies will keep the whole crew entertained if the weather takes a turn. Extensive hiking trails keep your heart pumping and sweat dripping—but the views are worth it.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning - common areas only
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tukituki Valley View
- View of the Te Mata Peak
- Swimming pool - heated mid-October until the end of April
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- 4 Mountain bikes
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Craggy Range Vineyards
- 10 minute drive to Black Barn Bistro & Cellar Door
- 22 km to Waimarama Beach
- 25 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 27 km to Hawke’s Bay Golf Course
- 28 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 28 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 164 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 314 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 426 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Kahuranaki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
33 min(s) drive
133 min(s) drive
Wellington International Airport
259 min(s) drive
Auckland International Airport
321 min(s) drive
Hastings Golf Course
25 min(s) drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
26 min(s) drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
27 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
6 min(s) drive
Black Barn Bistro
9 min(s) drive
Havelock North Pavilion
13 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.