8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy the rolling hillside views, stretching from the Tuki Tuki River to Te Mata Peak, at this modern New Zealand villa. Spend your mornings by the pool, catching up on some reading beneath an umbrella. At night, dine alfresco in the sunken courtyard lounge, or drive 15-minutes into Havelock North to check out the bars, wineries, and restaurants nearby.
Acting like a canvas for an eclectic collection of art, Poplar’s silver cedar walls will lead you through this sleek, cutting-edge villa. Follow the open concept interior to find 4 ensuite bedrooms, generous hosting areas, and incredible vistas from every room. Outside, you can take in a morning yoga session on the lawn, cool off in the swimming pool, and fire up the barbecue for lunch. Later on, get a fire going outside and settle into a sun chair to spend the night reconnecting with family and friends. If you’re feeling inspired, see what you can whip up for dinner in the chef’s kitchen.
Don’t worry about neglecting your fitness routine; there are lots of fun and exciting ways to stay active while vacationing in New Zealand. For some aquatic fun, head to Port Napier and hit the beach or charter a fishing boat. At night, stroll across Hastings St. and you’ll surely find a casual spot for cocktails.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Guests should note this art lover's home features prominent artwork with nudity.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Desk, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Desk, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Ceiling fans
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tukituki Rivera View
- View of the Te Mata Peak
- Swimming pool - heated mid-October until the end of April
- Sun loungers
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing: driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Craggy Range Vineyards
- 10 minute drive to Black Barn Bistro & Cellar Door
- 22 km to Waimarama Beach
- 25 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 27 km to Hawkes Bay Golf Course
- 27 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 37 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 173 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 323 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 435 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 8 more
Kahuranaki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
34 min(s) drive
134 min(s) drive
Wellington International Airport
260 min(s) drive
Auckland International Airport
322 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
7 min(s) drive
Black Barn Bistro
10 min(s) drive
Havelock North Pavilion
14 min(s) drive
Hastings Golf Course
26 min(s) drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.