Riverside Lodge 1
11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Perched directly above the calm waterway, this lavish lodge features seemingly endless views of the glistening Tuki Tuki River. Vaulted ceilings create a lofty ambiance while sky-high windows allow natural light to stream in from all angles. Hop on a bike and cycle through a sprawling local vineyard—of course, bringing a bottle home to sip in front of the abode’s roaring fireplace in the evening.
An open-concept plan between the living and dining areas creates a seamless flow. Perfect for family vacations, two wings of bedrooms (including bunk beds) allow space for everyone to spread out. Fully retractable glass doors open onto the terrace, where you’ll find the refreshing swimming pool. Pop a fizzing bottle of bubbly on the verandah as you watch the sun setting behind the sloping Te Mata Peak.
Though this property feels perfectly secluded and far removed from the bustling city, you’re situated just 10 minutes from the prosperous Havelock North village. Not far in any given direction you’ll encounter pristine beaches, homey restaurants, and world-class golf courses—namely, the famous Cape Kidnappers. Adventure awaits at your doorstep with plentiful trout fishing, extensive hiking trails, and kayaking mere minutes away. Spend an afternoon frolicking on the golden seashores of Waimarama, one of the most sought-after coasts in Hawke’s Bay.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Queen over twin size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning common areas
- Tukituki River View
- View of the Te Mata Peak
- Swimming pool - heating included mid-October to the end of April
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Gated property
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Craggy Range Vineyards
- 8 minute drive to Havelock North village
- 20 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 22 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 24 km to Hawke’s Bay Golf Course
- 18 km to Waimarama Beach
- 34 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 171 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 322 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 432 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
2 single beds, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace
2 single beds, Ensuite bathroom, TV, Terrace
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Tuki Tuki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
31 min(s) drive
131 min(s) drive
Wellington International Airport
257 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Golflands (Hawkes Bay) Ltd
12 min(s) drive
Hastings Golf Course
23 min(s) drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
24 min(s) drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
26 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
4 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.